Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lance Stone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
21:21
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hw61mq

LanceStone

Player
Player
My neighbor decided to come over on my property harassing me, then proceeded to RDM me with his entire family without any sort of VALID reasoning. Other IDS involved in the RDM : 99082, 107207, 99082, 11223, 113019

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
As you see this guy is not the best neighbor in the city. He has a loose mouth and kept me cursing for all time. I told him several times to stop cursing and he didnt so i wanted him to leave the area or get in his house. Which is a real and natural RP situation in real life swearing random people can cause your death it doesnt matter if you doing it in front of your house. There is a actual RP situation.
Also, Provoking is a rule break in game and breaks rp as well. You can hear what he says and hes clearly provoking me trying to get me banned.

LanceStone

Player
Player
As you see this guy is not the best neighbor in the city. He has a loose mouth and kept me cursing for all time. I told him several times to stop cursing and he didnt so i wanted him to leave the area or get in his house. Which is a real and natural RP situation in real life swearing random people can cause your death it doesnt matter if you doing it in front of your house. There is a actual RP situation.
Also, Provoking is a rule break in game and breaks rp as well. You can hear what he says and hes clearly provoking me trying to get me banned.

This guy is on his 2nd account because his 1st one was banned for the same reason lmao.. You also see other neighbors complain about the same thing from this kid and his family. And MAJORITY of people will not shoot you dead at your door if you cuss at them you idiot. RP is about what MAJORITY of society would do in a situation, not the minority, and you have to be a complete asshat to think majority of people would do what you did in this situation. Next time don't walk over on MY PROPERTY and try to instigate something, then cry when you get reported for it. How delusional can one person be to try and defend himself with something like this rofl.. Complete joke.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Provide longer POV showing full situation start to finish
12 hours to provide​

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
This guy is on his 2nd account because his 1st one was banned for the same reason lmao.. You also see other neighbors complain about the same thing from this kid and his family. And MAJORITY of people will not shoot you dead at your door if you cuss at them you idiot. RP is about what MAJORITY of society would do in a situation, not the minority, and you have to be a complete asshat to think majority of people would do what you did in this situation. Next time don't walk over on MY PROPERTY and try to instigate something, then cry when you get reported for it. How delusional can one person be to try and defend himself with something like this rofl.. Complete joke.
Banned acount whaat?? my both main and twinking account not got punishment for at least 2 weeks.
You open a threat and you think i am crying?
Dude you been crying since purge day. We dont have any problems with our neighbours but you are getting what u deserve every time.
I feel very sorry for you bro you left your house went and join our rival family to take revenge aahahahah you are so pathetic.

And i am probably in same age with your parents so next time call me dad instead of kid ok ?

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
As you see in longer video there is not a difference what i said earlier he is clearly provoking and insulting talking OOC about mirza being in jail(he wasnt btw) referring he getting him banned in forums.

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
I want you to know this Lance guy better,
He accused me for being banned but look this previous reports;

He took 2 warnings for rdm in one week and stating i was the guy who got lots of punishments
Also i didnt share this video on forum but im sharing it now look what he does;
He is a real rule breaker and trash talker. please give this guy punishment he deserves.

LanceStone

Player
Player
I want you to know this Lance guy better,
He accused me for being banned but look this previous reports;

He took 2 warnings for rdm in one week and stating i was the guy who got lots of punishments
Also i didnt share this video on forum but im sharing it now look what he does;
He is a real rule breaker and trash talker. please give this guy punishment he deserves.

Ohhhh how ironic, i just happen to have more POV of last night after getting DM by you and your family, they show up to our neighbors the hunters house and proceed to do the same thing and RDM, then combat log after being killed. How about we take a poll from the ENTIRE community so the admins can see how disliked you and your family are because of the amount of rule breaks you continue to do lmao.

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Ohhhh how ironic, i just happen to have more POV of last night after getting DM by you and your family, they show up to our neighbors the hunters house and proceed to do the same thing and RDM, then combat log after being killed. How about we take a poll from the ENTIRE community so the admins can see how disliked you and your family are because of the amount of rule breaks you continue to do lmao.

Thanks for sharing that idiot ahahahahaahaha
We were in a role with hunter family who the hell are you coming and shooting us you are entirely different Family. You are doing RDM here stupid.
0:23 you are still swearing parents you are a terrible person bro.
We dont hate anybody in game and if you hate us you are a loser.
We dont care who you are we playing game by rules and if you stand against us we will fight ALL of you to the death
SOPRANOS ON TOP

LanceStone

Player
Player
Thanks for sharing that idiot ahahahahaahaha
We were in a role with hunter family who the hell are you coming and shooting us you are entirely different Family. You are doing RDM here stupid.
0:23 you are still swearing parents you are a terrible person bro.
We dont hate anybody in game and if you hate us you are a loser.
We dont care who you are we playing game by rules and if you stand against us we will fight ALL of you to the death
SOPRANOS ON TOP

Running into peoples home and shooting with no demands is not ROLEPLAY its RDM dipshit. Also, calling someone a "Fucker" isn't a parent insult you moron lmao. You just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Running into peoples home and shooting with no demands is not ROLEPLAY its RDM dipshit. Also, calling someone a "Fucker" isn't a parent insult you moron lmao. You just keep digging yourself deeper into a hole
Not your business retardo. Its between us and hunters and they gave us demands. 0.23 you saying "son of a bitch" we are not deaf
You are a filthy person. dont be mad at me because im better than you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LanceStone

Player
Player
Not your business retardo. Its between us and hunters and they gave us demands. 0.23 you saying "son of a bitch" we are not deaf
You are a filthy person. dont be mad at me because im better than you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Calling someone a "retard" on forums, you clearly don't know the rules do you. Big Yikes.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 86666 will receive a punishment for DM
ID 20475 will receive a punishment for Provoking/Mixing
Both forum accounts will receive a ban/warn on higher admins decision​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom