Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MonkDLuffy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2023
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pT4mgaFa9XQ

MonkDLuffy

Player
Player
The Guy came to my fam house i gave him warning 5sec to leave he started running round and round then he called his members then as you can see i put my gun down to talk but they started shooting us we have no choice to run to our home but they killed us without warning or any kind of talks and then started abusing me like alot so i think that the admins of this los santos city are gonna do justices

Last edited:

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
nice running into interiors while getting shot and also post the whole situation where u shot me while i was on the road for no reason........

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
post the whole situation and start talking the situation where u shot me saying leave your property which was the road ......

MonkDLuffy

Player
Player
post the whole situation and start talking the situation where u shot me saying leave your property which was the road ......
are you mad or some thing i posted the video im not killing you or shooting you outside my property cant you see or if you have the pov give them yours na instead of talking so much

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 75395 will be punished for Gen 6.15 and Toxicity​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom