Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SwazyeChoo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1r2wzk

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
you pulled up and give demands this clip is not valid, show the full 5 mins when you give demands to family members to steal soalr panels

swayzechoo

Player
Player
i didnt give no demands this is the first time i came . dont forget u killed me when i was complying to your demands . in the pov you can see im giving demands

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
you are deceiving admins, with posting a short pov of the RP trying to get me punished WITHOUT showing the FULL 5 minutes of the scene, so i would like to request 5 mins of the full situation, when you see he give demands, you will s5e this is not fail rp. and he has trying to trick you into getting me punished, (this happens alot in the city) when you review the evidence i would like him to be punished or consider it for deceiving admins this should not be allowed for wasting admins time and false info

i would consider this fraud information

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.

Last edited:

swayzechoo

Player
Player
what 5 minutes pov? when i came for like 2 minutes until you killed me with sniper? . you can see in the pov im giving demands what 5 minutes u want me in my family house???

swayzechoo

Player
Player
i was clearly giving demands in the pov and you killed me with sniper thats clearly rdm , even if i m not giving demands i didnt shoot earlier and you shot first without demands thats rdm

swayzechoo

Player
Player
dont have pov when giving demand but still doesnt matter i didnt shoot anyone until you started killing me with sniper

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
i was clearly giving demands in the pov and you killed me with sniper thats clearly rdm , even if i m not giving demands i didnt shoot earlier and you shot first without demands thats rdm
READ THIS WIZARD HE says He clealy give me DEMANDS, I killed him with SNIPER cuz he clearly coming to robb solars with gun out AND HE SAYS RDM LMAO you need to reread and learn the rules brother

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
requesting extended POV from ID :104866 it should be more then 2 min
you have 6 hour to provide the POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom