Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Choo

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jacob
Your age: 22
Time zone: CST
Average online per day: 6-10 Hours Daily
Your Discord: jacob0181
Your Nickname: Jacob Choo
Your ID: 31379

1.Leader of East Side Ballas

Why do you want to be Leader of this specific Organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Roughly half a year ago, I embarked on a journey into the realm of Grand Role Play. Commencing with modest beginnings across various organizations, I diligently ascended the ranks. Captivated by the allure of gangs, I initially joined the Ballas gang. Through unwavering commitment and diligent effort, I progressed to the role of Deputy Leader. Now, my ambition lies in nurturing the same thrill and growth for newcomers, with the ultimate goal of having a future as Ballas Gang Leader.

• Another noteworthy aspect I'd like to highlight is my extensive familiarity with the server. My dedication centers on immersing myself in every organization within the city. I've been fortunate to engage with multiple state entities like FIB and LSPD, even holding leadership positions in some instances. Returning to the domain of gangs, I intend to channel my expertise towards revitalizing the prominence of gangs, reinstating their influence as significant players shaping San Andreas' landscape.

• My observations have granted me insights into the historical dominance displayed by various gangs, some of which I've been a part of. My aspiration revolves around establishing an unrivaled gang that evokes apprehension in law enforcement circles. I envision a scenario where the mere mention of Ballas involvement in a store heist elicits unease and wariness among the police force.

• Lastly, my vision for Ballas revolves around injecting unpredictability. The goal is to transcend routine store robberies, replacing them with inventive hostage situations and heists. By enhancing the caliber of roleplay experiences, especially for newer participants, my aim is to raise the overall standard of the city's roleplay interactions.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• First and foremost, I would launch comprehensive roleplay training sessions that encompass the entire gang hierarchy, up to the Deputy Leaders. These sessions would simulate scenarios involving rule violations to educate all members on upholding rule adherence, ensuring the gang's seamless operation.

• Recognizing the interconnectedness of all gangs, I would actively foster richer roleplay interactions between our organization and others. Engaging in individual discussions with each gang, I would strategize collaborative efforts to counter the influence of law enforcement. An ambitious undertaking could involve a collective heist targeting the capital, uniting all gangs against the law enforcement establishment.

I want to make Ballas more then just a gang. I want to make it a family. I want to create an environment that is there for new players. Where Learning is vital and knowing how to create the next leader in the process. I would make sure that we always had people attending events and teaching the newer players as well as the returning players. By doing this we will limit rule breaks and create more RP situations that will elevate gameplay throughout the city.

Best Regards

Jacob Choo

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jacob
Your age: 22
Time zone: CST
Average online per day: 6-10 Hours Daily
Your Discord: jacob0181
Your Nickname: Jacob Choo
Your ID: 31379

1.Leader of East Side Ballas

Why do you want to be Leader of this specific Organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Roughly half a year ago, I embarked on a journey into the realm of Grand Role Play. Commencing with modest beginnings across various organizations, I diligently ascended the ranks. Captivated by the allure of gangs, I initially joined the Ballas gang. Through unwavering commitment and diligent effort, I progressed to the role of Deputy Leader. Now, my ambition lies in nurturing the same thrill and growth for newcomers, with the ultimate goal of having a future as Ballas Gang Leader.

• Another noteworthy aspect I'd like to highlight is my extensive familiarity with the server. My dedication centers on immersing myself in every organization within the city. I've been fortunate to engage with multiple state entities like FIB and LSPD, even holding leadership positions in some instances. Returning to the domain of gangs, I intend to channel my expertise towards revitalizing the prominence of gangs, reinstating their influence as significant players shaping San Andreas' landscape.

• My observations have granted me insights into the historical dominance displayed by various gangs, some of which I've been a part of. My aspiration revolves around establishing an unrivaled gang that evokes apprehension in law enforcement circles. I envision a scenario where the mere mention of Ballas involvement in a store heist elicits unease and wariness among the police force.

• Lastly, my vision for Ballas revolves around injecting unpredictability. The goal is to transcend routine store robberies, replacing them with inventive hostage situations and heists. By enhancing the caliber of roleplay experiences, especially for newer participants, my aim is to raise the overall standard of the city's roleplay interactions.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• First and foremost, I would launch comprehensive roleplay training sessions that encompass the entire gang hierarchy, up to the Deputy Leaders. These sessions would simulate scenarios involving rule violations to educate all members on upholding rule adherence, ensuring the gang's seamless operation.

• Recognizing the interconnectedness of all gangs, I would actively foster richer roleplay interactions between our organization and others. Engaging in individual discussions with each gang, I would strategize collaborative efforts to counter the influence of law enforcement. An ambitious undertaking could involve a collective heist targeting the capital, uniting all gangs against the law enforcement establishment.

I want to make Ballas more then just a gang. I want to make it a family. I want to create an environment that is there for new players. Where Learning is vital and knowing how to create the next leader in the process. I would make sure that we always had people attending events and teaching the newer players as well as the returning players. By doing this we will limit rule breaks and create more RP situations that will elevate gameplay throughout the city.

Best Regards

Jacob Choo
+

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Congratulations
You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place Sunday 10/09/2023 at 17:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.​

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
Rejected

Gain more experience and re-apply in the future again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom