Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, FAILRP, POWERGAMING, CHALLENGING, RANDOM PUNCHING | 296504 and 200441

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyxan Blaze
Suspect ID
296504 & 200441
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2023
Time of violation
19:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=330F2px_83E

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Such a lier man.. keep on going yeah call raptor and let’s see why you got rejected after leaving family and won’t was able to rob when you was rank 6 and they said you cannot go rob any more with out any high command around so yeah you right it’s not called a demoted hahaha you clearly have personality issues
I was never rank 6 brother i was rank 7 omg you are so dumb

Power

The Eyes, Chico, They Never Lie.
Player
Dear Admins , this guy has inferiority complex problem , he wants power but since he has no personality he spend money , now i will tell u what the real problem is , he got jealous that even tho he spends money no one in his own fam respects him , everyone thought Me and Lidor as the leader of Hoodrich , he was mad and everyday use to tell me how m doing nothing for family and stuff , Admins this guy is the one who later demotes everyone in his family just because he can , i was rank 9 and due to lack of balls and jealousy he tried to do same with me but he forgets that i owe him nothing not even a dollar , so i left his family , admins All people i mean 80 percent of people from that family is still with me in my new family you know why because no one knows this guy , he has egotistical problem , everyone came to me and said same thing , his own real life friends have stopped playing the game cuz this guy is such a evil personality, he says i tell lie to teenagers i do this and that , i wanna tell this guy 50 percent of people in my family are above 20 yrs old , they have there own brain , and No one when i say this No one likes you buddy , not even your own friends , u are a bad influence, you think you give money to some 5 6 people and you are on top of the world . All i need to do is post couple of your messages and you will loose your dignity in a min but im not that kind of guy , i just have decided to fuck you up and i will not stop untill i do that , you are trash to society you bully lil kids , you are child predetor and moreover you threaten kids Irl as well , dnt make do it big boy i will end your fake personality in one min
Send all your provs posted don’t act your self and talk with me about dignity ok

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Send all your provs posted don’t act your self and talk with me about dignity ok
I already had enough with u i dnt talk to predetors like u for that long now admins will decide and yes leader from Murda mobb will come when he sees my msg and explain everyone how lier this big immature guy is

Jaysoni

Player
Player
you are same old as me 26 don’t put on the cutie kid mask but not same quality as me thats the only reason you trying to hurt me my name and my family name because you have nothing else in your life but damage what people are building like you did to murda mobb same you did to me you nothing but a lier and control freak and I am glad you are not part of my life any more 2months was enough with a guy like you shorty personalshan
Dear Admins , this guy has inferiority complex problem , he wants power but since he has no personality he spend money , now i will tell u what the real problem is , he got jealous that even tho he spends money no one in his own fam respects him , everyone thought Me and Lidor as the leader of Hoodrich , he was mad and everyday use to tell me how m doing nothing for family and stuff , Admins this guy is the one who later demotes everyone in his family just because he can , i was rank 9 and due to lack of balls and jealousy he tried to do same with me but he forgets that i owe him nothing not even a dollar , so i left his family , admins All people i mean 80 percent of people from that family is still with me in my new family you know why because no one knows this guy , he has egotistical problem , everyone came to me and said same thing , his own real life friends have stopped playing the game cuz this guy is such a evil personality, he says i tell lie to teenagers i do this and that , i wanna tell this guy 50 percent of people in my family are above 20 yrs old , they have there own brain , and No one when i say this No one likes you buddy , not even your own friends , u are a bad influence, you think you give money to some 5 6 people and you are on top of the world . All i need to do is post couple of your messages and you will loose your dignity in a min but im not that kind of guy , i just have decided to fuck you up and i will not stop untill i do that , you are trash to society you bully lil kids , you are child predetor and moreover you threaten kids Irl as well , dnt make do it big boy i will end your fake personality in one min

ed

Don’t talk post all your words here you are such a good lawyer with your mouth we all know that
shan danger my id is 14398 and in my life in this city i never seen evil guy like u we all left hoodrich bcz of u and how resist u are

Vinnie Carter

Player
Player
Id 200441 called u f idiot which also against rules , he also random punched in city , At 3mins and 25 seconds ID 296504 said he will R#pe them this is sickening, imagine threatening to r#pe somebody over a game he should be sent outta game people like him don’t deserve to be in this server , ID 296504 later said ”Go follow this Fking indian guy “ racism at its best . And then ID 296504 said i will F u in As#
from when f idiot is against the rules show me that

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
At 0:57 298236 u called him mentally ill?? Ooc insult and nice mixing , fear rp not fearing for ur life with demands on u to leave the area nice self report
I didn't say: mentally ill, I said are you mentally and didn't finish the sentence. Secondly, he gave me demands on the street so he couldn't kill me

dcartel

Player
Player
I didn't say: mentally ill, I said are you mentally and didn't finish the sentence. Secondly, he gave me demands on the street so he couldn't kill me
Mentally is still ooc. U know u fucked up when u stopped the sentence but it’s a occ insult buddy

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Dnt worry since u didnt complete the sentence u won’t get punished

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
And why are u brining ooc Life into this forum ?? This has nothing to do with the situation that was posted
aah diamond cartel , this is not OOC , watch video this guy is threatening to R@p#

ariancrnac

Player
Player
Keep posting and edit ur comments to pick the right words so I will might get banned for permanently but let me tell you something …

My name is Shan Demir
And I am half Turkish and Half Lithuanian
And I am 26 years old and I am standing behind every word I typed

Dear admins this guy trying to ruin my life and name in the city for a long long time and he doesn’t succeed so he findout some new ways to to ruin it for me
and I have proof for everyword I say !
I will show chats everything that needed to expose his face .

This guy is named sicko and he was my deputy back then… I meet that guy in murda mobb family and he is nothing but a rule breaker but leave it for now .. I will tell you about this little forum warrior something you don’t know

We were actually a good friends !!!!
and all started gone wrong when he was doing some breaking rules in murda mobb then he got demoted so he cannot rob so they won’t risk their unofficial… how sad is that they cannot trust 3-4months old member like you!

sicko was mad about it and he decide that he is leaving the murda mobb family I was new back than but I had money more than you guys can imagine and I decided somehow to stay with him and I built a family for me and him by using nothing but my own real money and I let him lead with me because I was respecting his “knowledge” after I’ve been paying more than 3000$ in real cash to the cash you can check it. to afford that family for me and him he decided that he want more control on the family and my property’s and when I was askin for my privacy because I respect him and all but still I paid alot and gave him respect and deputy but after I told him I’m making his rank 8 and not 9 he started to freak out he left the family(he left it 2times before that situation what a deputy huh ? We all want one like this! 😂) he started to tell every member that he had control on him in our family to leave after him because he got rejected by murda mobb after he left our family and decided to open his own family by using other people money because we all know sicko and milions to afford a family for sure he doesn’t have in game
to revenge me or something like that he sent the 2 guys who are trash talking there with me in the video they are his family members that he sent because he wants to to make us get hurt because we are unofficial family and that guy will not rest till it will be done because he has nothing to do or lose I know I was speaking like a mad but it’s the only thing is behind it there is rat who trying to make me look bad because he want nothing but force and control money doesn’t belong to him and now he is using other people money and created a family to come and hurt my family
I know I might get punished and yeah I deserve it but you all should know behind every mad person there is a reason that made him that mad and this is the type of the reasons I hope you will put this on real consideration and understand all the sides and we all have nothing but love to grand rp and we are trying to make our family on top but people like this dude are horrible I swear
i aint reading allat

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 200441 will be punished for Metagaming and Gen 6.15
ID 296504 will be punished for FailRp-UB Demands, Sexual Harassment, Mixing, Racism, OOC insults
ID 298236 will be punished for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom