Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 6, 2022
Time of violation
3:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ytk9zV904

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
It has been brought to my eyes that ID: 31196 is corrupted, after multiple povs received id: 31196 was seen in lspd trespassing abusing leo powers off duty ( opening doors )
with his family.

2:08 ( 31196 states in fam chat ) ( shiv why did you say im your friend )
3:11 family telling 31196 to take usb from his fam member :

6.3. =

Id: 31196 came on duty 10 mins before, logs were check for the last 2hours.
Proof of him not taken the taser (gov) on duty, will be provided by Supreme court judge ( as he checked the logs )

6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes. | Permanent ban
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
General rules for State
1.1 All staff members are required to comply with established standards.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
to be honest this is all true i feel like i shouldnt be punished to hard because of having a taser from the gov and getting perm ban is just to much if my ban can be reduced by a little i will appreciate that and also i never let any of my fam members out of prison and i never opened the doors for them

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Stranger 31196, formerly employed as DOC officer, went on duty without withdrawing government issued firearm and ammunition, but had it on him when searched by LSPD. Therefore, concluding he had it in his inventory to him before duty, as a civilian.
This is suggested by logs from government aswell as weapons log in GOV email, showing not only mr. Dylan Gomezs not withdrawing, but also eliminates the possibilty of other officers withdrawing the items for him, due to the timestamps not matching with time of clock in.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
Stranger 31196, formerly employed as DOC officer, went on duty without withdrawing government issued firearm and ammunition, but had it on him when searched by LSPD. Therefore, concluding he had it in his inventory to him before duty, as a civilian.
This is suggested by logs from government aswell as weapons log in GOV email, showing not only mr. Dylan Gomezs not withdrawing, but also eliminates the possibilty of other officers withdrawing the items for him, due to the timestamps not matching with time of clock in.
I can’t grab weapons in doc by myself so I asked chuck miller “how do I get a taser it won’t let me and he gave me a taser”.

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
I can’t grab weapons in doc by myself so I asked chuck miller “how do I get a taser it won’t let me and he gave me a taser”.
I would like to remind you, that you may not be able to get it out! BUT you can put it back, so you had no reason to have a org taser on you!

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 31196 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.4.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom