Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jimothy Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2023
Time of violation
23:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lhnmpj07n0

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
We agreed on 1.8m. He put 18k twice thinking I would get confused and click it.
So I wanted to buy a pet from this guy. But he do not put in the agreed amount of 1,8 there for I cant confirm it and buy it. I tell him that he need to put in the amount so I can confirm it and buy it, but he did not due that. He seed like he wanted to trap me so it would look like a scam. Yes I put in 18k buy mistake due to I am dyslexic: This is not an excuse, but a reasonable explanation for the error. As you can see I have the 1.8 Million. I rather lose money if I make mistake than doing Gen Rule 1.3. As you can hear I my voice I don't understand why he drives of. When I realize the mistake I try to contact him again to to the deal. But no response.

It is very strange coincidence that I reported a another guy for the same a little before this happens. It could seems like he want to trap me because I reported his friend.

1: This is clear that he tries to deceive admin, and try to get another player banned for a unjust reason.
2. As showed in the screenshot he claims that he pet has 51 days to live in, but as shown in POV its life spend is only 50 days. That is clearly Gen Rule 1.3
3. Call me a motherfucker just before you go, is Parents insult Gen Rule 3.1 or 3.2 if it on discord, that is up to the admin do decide.

What I will recommend for you is to close this forum. Before you get in to problems your self.

Jimmy Allen De 1st

Player
Player
So I wanted to buy a pet from this guy. But he do not put in the agreed amount of 1,8 there for I cant confirm it and buy it. I tell him that he need to put in the amount so I can confirm it and buy it, but he did not due that. He seed like he wanted to trap me so it would look like a scam. Yes I put in 18k buy mistake due to I am dyslexic: This is not an excuse, but a reasonable explanation for the error. As you can see I have the 1.8 Million. I rather lose money if I make mistake than doing Gen Rule 1.3. As you can hear I my voice I don't understand why he drives of. When I realize the mistake I try to contact him again to to the deal. But no response.

It is very strange coincidence that I reported a another guy for the same a little before this happens. It could seems like he want to trap me because I reported his friend.

1: This is clear that he tries to deceive admin, and try to get another player banned for a unjust reason.
2. As showed in the screenshot he claims that he pet has 51 days to live in, but as shown in POV its life spend is only 50 days. That is clearly Gen Rule 1.3
3. Call me a motherfucker just before you go, is Parents insult Gen Rule 3.1 or 3.2 if it on discord, that is up to the admin do decide.

What I will recommend for you is to close this forum. Before you get in to problems your self.
You don't mess up 1.8m with 18k twice and the 2nd time you didn't fix it you left it there until I canceled it
2. had it since yesterday so thought it was still 51. my timezone is different than in game.
3. didnt say mf in game. it was said in discord. slow down my video. in your pov you dont hear me saying mf since it was said in discord

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
You don't mess up 1.8m with 18k twice and the 2nd time you didn't fix it you left it there until I canceled it
2. had it since yesterday so thought it was still 51. my timezone is different than in game.
3. didnt say mf in game. it was said in discord. slow down my video. in your pov you dont hear me saying mf since it was said in discord
What i say is that it was a hornets mistake as you can see I have the money ready.

You point 2 is similar to mine a simple mistake

3. OOC Insult is still 3.2

Just close the forum for your own sake.

Ishgun

ACE
Player
The Guy who opened the forum has violated another rule metagaming... How did his friend know about the trade that was happening in game

Jimmy Allen De 1st

Player
Player
The Guy who opened the forum has violated another rule metagaming... How did his friend know about the trade that was happening in game
Not really mega gaming. I just said I’m getting scammed. Didn’t say the location. The information doesn’t benefit them. Also they were just talking about the game not saying anything to benefit each other in game.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
I really do not get this guy he want me banned for some reason. Not matter the coast for him self. It is not logical

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
Not really mega gaming. I just said I’m getting scammed. Didn’t say the location. The information doesn’t benefit them. Also they were just talking about the game not saying anything to benefit each other in game.
As i Think of it i Can only hear the Ding when doing the Exchange and not the sound of the city which mean it is invalid pov

Mahmoud West

Player
Player

Twice you forget to put zero ? That's impossible, if it's true , Then you have to develop yourself in mathematics. 👌🙂

Dantee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID - 61199 will receive punishment for GR 1.3,GR 1.1,GR 1.2 and all the ghetoo rules

However,

ID - 93126 will receive punishment for MG,PG,RDM,VDM,CR,Admin disrespect, GR 1.1

So you both getting perma banned bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom