Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucia_Fox
Administrators nickname
Kira DeCali
Date
Mar 16, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bBV6bqO

vYvLaAuf

Player
Player
Mazhor, I come here again to appeal my sanction since in the last review it seemed unfair to me that I had left it in consideration to the chief administrator, why you will ask, simple and I will explain it with an example, I was judged by a judge who ruled against me so I decide to appeal his sanction with the supreme court and the judge who will review my appeal would be the same one who sanctioned me previously, it makes no sense, nor is it fair, right?

My sanction was unfair, maybe my behavior was inappropriate in discord on one or two occasions and it is true that I do not agree with the policies of the administration now, but in case of being unbanned I swear that I will leave politics aside and limit myself Just roleplay, which is what I want.

Even so, I believe that my ban was demeaned since the only thing I did was insult the administration on one or two occasions, but I never insulted the project since it has been the only one that I really liked.

Clear evidence of my unfair ban is that if you look closely I was banned ONE WEEK AFTER my LAST CONCECTION, weird, right?

Anyway, I await your answers, greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom