Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nico_Shiesty
Administrators nickname
Shay_Wraith
Date
Sep 8, 2023
Time
0:25
Proofs
Only Proof is Contact Admin Chat

Sag

Player
Player
I want to start with 100% respect admins including Shay Wraith. I understand the stuff you guys go through. So when I used the Contact Admin after being jailed for 120 minutes for Car Ramming a friend I wasn't even mad. I first asked, "Can I use Prime while in Jail to reduce my sentence??" I wanted to make sure this isn't a bug or maybe just not a feature never used before. Then I asked again because I am impatient but I should have only asked once. Next Shay_Wraith responds with "Find Out". I get they probably figured I was being disrespectful but I am far from trying to be that person. Next word for word I said "Fosha chica" Which is pretty American for saying For sure girl or boy. Now looking back I want to defend myself and say a 14-day ban for saying "For sure girl/boy". Last two things I want to mention, if I did break the rules for using chica since it's a Spanish word the punishment I need to accept but disrespecting an Admin I wouldn't even consider when I am mad. Again Shay if you are reading this I want to say I am sorry for coming off as rude but I meant no harm by Fosha Chica You are probably a cool-ass person who deals with rude people and I don't want to be one of them or even come off as one of them. I would highly appreciate it if I was given a second chance since this is really my first time getting banned.

Nico Shiesty

Sag

Player
Player
My apologies I left out the reason I was banned.

GR FL + 5.3

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom