Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Papi Chulo
Administrators nickname
Abraham Elkhabib
Date
Feb 6, 2022
Time
14:47
Proofs
In description

papi2k

Player
Player
Hello guys,

Regarding me being banned for 60 days because of OOC insulting.

Imma 30+ years old dude playing this game to kill people or to be killed (mostly second thing lol) in the ghetto.
There are no forum threads about me because I'm not a trouble maker. I also never reported anyone, even though I ran into people breaking rules every single time.
I just don't care about the forum side of this server and I don't want to be a forum warrior. I just enjoy the game as much as I can.

Also, I have 2 sisters, so women harassment is not my thing.
If you decide to think otherwise, I won't judge.
I'm guessing you just got a bad translation of my words from some other admins.

Cheers to that.

So let me begin...

Everything started when the LI organization received their second warning because someone asked for a person named "Minolina Malaguta".
The exact name that someone searched for is kind of insulting and no one is saying otherwise. Let's say it means "swallows".
Since there are 800+ people on your server, there is no way that a few LI players that joined for pure RP should know that there is an actual player named similar to that insulting name.

With that being said, they published the exact AD which triggered a female player with a similar name because she thought someone from LI was aiming at her.

After that, the discord topic started and I jumped in to defend my RL friend (Alex Lex) who actually published that AD because I know he had no clue about Minolina and he joined the server to make pure RP by making events, filming interviews, and stuff like that.

When I saw that Minolina was telling them that they should be careful about their ads and that the ad they published was insulting, I jumped in with "There are 800+ people on this server and there is no way everyone should know about you." Basically, "you are irrelevant to them and they are here for RP."
As the discussion progressed, I mentioned the same thing, adding "you are irrelevant to some people and you should get over it".

With that being said, there is no harassment in my words.

There is no intent to harass anyone.
I was just stating the fact that there is NO WAY that people should know who is behind the name "Minolina".
As I heard, she is good with an admin named Abraham, so I also added "Say hello to Abraham!" and I ended my discord journey there because, after that moment, Abraham banned me from Discord, which was totally fine by me. No hard feelings about that.
10ish minutes after that, I logged into the game, went srt8 to the ghetto and killed a few people, ran into 2 cars, and drove away. A few seconds after that, I got hit by a 60-day ban for OOC Insulting.
To be honest, I knew what it was all about and I just laughed because I couldn't believe that Abraham got triggered this hard.
After that, I tried to create a forum account to post my ban request, but guess what, I got rejected.

What I wanted to say is...

I have nothing against that girl or any of the other 800+ people on your server.
I can't think about this as anything else than a game to spend my free time on.

Also, my guys reached out to that girl and she said that she didn't want any of this to happen but things escalated way too fast and in the wrong direction.
I don't know about the other guys, but she knows that I had no bad intentions with my words over there.
After all, it's just a game.

So, this is my unban request.
It would be great if you decided to unban me, or at least reduce that ban to 7 days if you really want to keep the ban active.
As I previously stated, my statement that she is irrelevant was made with no malice.
That shouldn't be bannable.

Stay safe!

Regards,

Papi Chulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom