Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Complaint about players ID 4824 105979 53005 112454

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don Basel
Suspect ID
4824 105979 53005
Date of violation
Feb 6, 2022
Time of violation
12:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGPT5ybl3c

Don basil

Player
Player
At first, they said, “You hear me with insults, and then he slaughtered me. Of course, he did not appear in the video, while he was slaughtering me for you.” They give me time and kill me

Last edited:

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
This person is my friend and this is his first forum. Let me explain to you what happened He is inside the green gang and therefore they kidnapped him inside the ph while he is only with them in the video they said that the reason for his kidnapping is because he is bitch
You will notice at the beginning of the video that two people were talking, but these two people were behind him behind the computer

I expect the admin will think that it's meta gaming. Communicate via Discord, but not through Discord. We were behind it

They kicked him out, but after they kidnapped him, they should kick him out and then tell him to go, if he doesn't go in time, he deserves to be robbed or killed or something like that.

I wrote this because my friend is new to the forum, so I wanted to help him because I saw him oppressed

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 53005, 4824, 112454 will receive a punishment for GN 6.14.
  • 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom