Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darren Blane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2023
Time of violation
16:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJBOr5ks_4

Darren Miller

Player
Player
me and my friend were in NG taking the loot points when NG locked down the gates we took up a position in one of the lookout towers and killed the guy on the gate ID 35264 we waited to see if NG were gonna send back up to see if we would have time to escape when a car came back down the road me and my friend tried to kill them but it was a losing fight my friend died (i think it was crossfire) when i was trying to move back to cover i realised it was a loss for us and i laid down in surrender when the NG guy all of a sudden ended up on top of the tower we was on but he didnt clime the ladder i think ID 35264 is hacking at that point you can see in the pov

i killed ID 35264 at timestamp 0:53 city time was 16:24PM he then came back at timestamp 2:45 city time 16:26PM he is the one behind the car you can see he returned within 15 mins and can confirm this at timestamp 4:06 city time 16:28PM when he teleports to the top of the tower as i lay there surrendering to the arrest

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 35264 will receive a punishment for cheats​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom