Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved UB demands, RDM | 319838, 116141, 290481,224717, 208128

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantic

Player
Player
Not sure how this is ub demands. There was a serious rp reason as they were stealing the car and when demands were given you were just standing there not fearing for your life so they killed you. No rdm or ub demands took place here. Also nice metagaming not sure how you know their fam though theirs ids ic. Learn the rules before reporting. Thanks

ThomasE

Player
Player
The demands wasnt directed at most people that got rdm'ed. Also i dont see how that is Metagaming?? lmfaoo.. i know this family members' ids as they keep coming to us provoking and breaking the rules. I think someone told you reporting is an IC issue, I never mentioned anything icly about their fam. Go clean your ears and wash your eyes and rewatch the video, might as well reread the rules.

ThomasE

Player
Player
Also dont come here defending your family members thinking we wont recognize you and that youre literally under every la familia thread defending their actions lmao

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
How is that in demand and rdm we came to steal the car and also gave you guys demands and gave you many time to run away as you should when you have more than 5 people pointing guns at you telling you to leave the area also your voice is not heard in the but we let admins decide what they think

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
The demands wasnt directed at most people that got rdm'ed. Also i dont see how that is Metagaming?? lmfaoo.. i know this family members' ids as they keep coming to us provoking and breaking the rules. I think someone told you reporting is an IC issue, I never mentioned anything icly about their fam. Go clean your ears and wash your eyes and rewatch the video, might as well reread the rules.
“Ik your family’s id” lmfao so you just admit that you mg nice

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
From your pov it does not even show the full situation tell another guy to post his pov where he was actually there and full pov was shown from his clip

ThomasE

Player
Player
How is that in demand and rdm we came to steal the car and also gave you guys demands and gave you many time to run away as you should when you have more than 5 people pointing guns at you telling you to leave the area also your voice is not heard in the but we let admins decide what they think
Im not gonna repeat what i said to your friend earlier go up and read it again.

ThomasE

Player
Player
“Ik your family’s id” lmfao so you just admit that you mg nice
I never used this info ICly so why does it matter if ik your id or not? lmfao, im just pointing out that i know your ids thats why ik ur from this family and thats why im gonna report this family in forums i never said that ur from la familia in game if u got pov of anything send it and stop trying to make the situation look like its on ur side when u clearly come and rdm us every single time even when we afk.

ThomasE

Player
Player
From your pov it does not even show the full situation tell another guy to post his pov where he was actually there and full pov was shown from his clip
Then why did i get involved in this and got rdm'ed?? lmfaoooo see ur just exposing urself

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
Then why did i get involved in this and got rdm'ed?? lmfaoooo see ur just exposing urself
Lmfao because you can clearly hear us giving your fam members demons then you come and literally just stand there while people have guns in there hand fear for your life next time plus this was all a rp situation there is the skill car theft so we can go steal cars now your over here lying about we come to your house every single day rdm if that’s true why don’t you post on forums lmfao your actually a joke

Atlantic

Player
Player
So you said that basically the only reason you posted us is because of our family. You know theirs punishment for targeting families right?

ThomasE

Player
Player
So you said that basically the only reason you posted us is because of our family. You know theirs punishment for targeting families right?
When did i ever say the only reason i posted it is because ur family? stop trying to change subjects and turn the tables xDD

ThomasE

Player
Player
You just came up with like 4 different excuses right now and none of them are relevant.

Mahmoud shelby

Player
Player
"If it shows the situation clearly, then ur voice doesnt have to be heard". Thats what admins say about "Voise"
one time i did forum on a person which was doing random vdm i dont knwo him and he dont knwo me and it goet rejected for no mic audio

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
"If it shows the situation clearly, then ur voice doesnt have to be heard". Thats what admins say about "Voise"
What situation does you show you goof ask someone else to post the full situation as it seems from your pov the full situation is not seen no where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom