Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anshh Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2023
Time of violation
8:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-uMYS7OFOVo

Anshhh

Player
Player
They both were fighting in city by shooting and killing each other

ID 201038 - GR 6.15 , GR 6.6 he was healing in gunfight and was shooting him but he died
ID 269294 - GR 6.15 after he killed him he said u pussy *****

Last edited:

krix

termed en1
Player
You were there for 26 seconds, if you want make a full report without driving up after demands were already given, do so please. Why would you have your gun out in the middle of city out of your car, pointing guns at somebody who just hopped out there car, and start shooting. You're one guy man, I completely forgot about your existence I got told you were banned which made me happy, but here you go again man. For GR 6.6 I don't mind the punishment, I like a clean history at the same time though, so I was being shot, and I was 50ed, so I put my gun away, THEN started running to my car while eating, me personally I wouldn't say its a gun fight if you put the gun away. Learn how to not be racist in your forums, and stop running to forums every time you see something happen. Since you want to report me, I will be opening a new forum soon, enjoy your time while you can man, have a great splendid day.

Thanks for reading my reply to this monstrosity, Krix Flow (201038) (real og certified gangster foenem grave)

Anshhh

Player
Player
You were there for 26 seconds, if you want make a full report without driving up after demands were already given, do so please. Why would you have your gun out in the middle of city out of your car, pointing guns at somebody who just hopped out there car, and start shooting. You're one guy man, I completely forgot about your existence I got told you were banned which made me happy, but here you go again man. For GR 6.6 I don't mind the punishment, I like a clean history at the same time though, so I was being shot, and I was 50ed, so I put my gun away, THEN started running to my car while eating, me personally I wouldn't say its a gun fight if you put the gun away. Learn how to not be racist in your forums, and stop running to forums every time you see something happen. Since you want to report me, I will be opening a new forum soon, enjoy your time while you can man, have a great splendid day.

Thanks for reading my reply to this monstrosity, Krix Flow (201038) (real og certified gangster foenem grave)
Thanks for spending so much time for watching my video

krix

termed en1
Player
Thanks for spending so much time for watching my video
I only saw the start of the video, sir. I did indeed enjoy this video, and watched the whole time for 9 minutes and 55 seconds.
It's like they all say, "we learn something new everyday" and you did indeed teach me something. Thanks for the amazing tutorial, Ansh.

Have a splendid day nice sir.

Anshhh

Player
Player
I only saw the start of the video, sir. I did indeed enjoy this video, and watched the whole time for 9 minutes and 55 seconds.
It's like they all say, "we learn something new everyday" and you did indeed teach me something. Thanks for the amazing tutorial, Ansh.

Have a splendid day nice sir.
Your welcome

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
you were not invlolved in the situation , if that guy do forum then it is n word and it wasnt rdm there was aa situatuion going on cause he came to collect my debt !!

Kev West

Player
Player
They both were fighting in city by shooting and killing each other

ID 201038 - GR 6.15 , GR 6.6 he was healing in gunfight and was shooting him but he died
ID 269294 - GR 6.15 after he killed him he said u pussy *****
Man saying the N word in forum… woow

krix

termed en1
Player
you were not invlolved in the situation , if that guy do forum then it is n word and it wasnt rdm there was aa situatuion going on cause he came to collect my debt !!
he was shooting this guy in black market and i recognized her and she was ramming that guy and i told her to stop and i forgot what happened after but i got demands and we were killing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom