Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2 19
3 GMT+5:30
4 5-6 HOUR
5 krishu108627
6 krishu
7 id- 289627

OTHER INFORMATION
1. Leader of The Families
2. The first reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 1 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

I will be present during EVERY interview that anyone gets.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

I will be a fair leader and not discriminate against anyone.

Ranking system:
12 leader
11 deputy
10 under deputy
09 high command
08 turfer
07 shooter
06 graffiti
05 mafia
04 enforcer
03 gangster
02 Youngster
01 newlie

Goals
- 100% truf and graffiti
- try to do most active gang in city
- participate in all events And do in all rp
- giving best bonuses to attending event for our member
- do not do any activity which harm/ effect our gang
- complete my 1 term with full pleasure

Thanks you for reading my application by giving your sometime

Dharambir

Player
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2 19
4 5-6 HOUR
5 krishu108627
6 krishu
7 id- 289627

OTHER INFORMATION
2. The first reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 1 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

Ranking system:
12 leader
11 deputy
10 under deputy
09 high command
08 turfer
07 shooter
06 graffiti
05 mafia
04 enforcer
03 gangster
02 Youngster
01 newlie

Goals
- 100% truf and graffiti
- try to do most active gang in city
- participate in all events And do in all rp
- giving best bonuses to attending event for our member
- do not do any activity which harm/ effect our gang
- complete my 1 term with full pleasure

Thanks you for reading my application by giving your sometime
++

Sidhu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2 19
4 5-6 HOUR
5 krishu108627
6 krishu
7 id- 289627

OTHER INFORMATION

Ranking system:
12 leader
11 deputy
10 under deputy
09 high command
08 turfer
07 shooter
06 graffiti
05 mafia
04 enforcer
03 gangster
02 Youngster