Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meto_Bolo
Administrators nickname
Dray_Ottoman
Date
Sep 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/481645/

Zaki Colombians

Player
Player
Hello, the last thing I will post to you is that I had a warning in the forum for the last 1 day and my warning was supposed to be deleted today, but for no reason, because we were unjustly banned last night, I had 2 warns and when we were proven right in the forum, our warn was removed, but when my last warning, which had 1 day left to expire, was placed on top of my warning and the warnig was thrown. When it was deleted, I saw that my last 1-day remaining warnig was 7 days. I do not want to wait 7 days unjustly, I want that warnig to be removed, thank you.

Forum: Approved - Warn for Gen 6.15 | Dray Ottoman

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Your warn ends tomorrow not today, next time you file false complaints you will be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom