Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nisaar Momin
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Sep 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iOdaPFz5BFg

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
First of all You can see there is too much loud in situation and I wasn't alone in the situation as a hostage. and i accept that i didn't complied but you can see in POV Chanush came and told me so i complied completely. So Why do you think that i will not comply further in Existence of Admins. So I tried best from my side. But i Couldn't here him. And even You can see My Mic has some short of problem that can't hear my sound that much loud. even in POV i think He gave count down to others as there were 2 3 officers. And I know How to reacts to Demands. I Totally Deny the Punishment and Even i got Punishment for Fail RP at same situation that I totally accepted but This is not fair for Me. Getting Such frequent Punishment without Players Interest makes me Losing interest in RP. Please take Quick Actions. And even i would accept if it was Demorgan but You directly gave me warn for 6 days that prevent me from SAHP org that i cant serve for that time.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom