Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Indu_Bozo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2023
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ysjR8qloBZc

Herboo

Player
Player
What bug abuse I was already on the screen when I clicked on it and then you killed me I don't really see any bug abuse here it might be UB but nothing else.
The panel and forum warriors must be mad that someone it stealing their panels 🤡
And the reviewing admin please ask him for further POV where he OOC-ly insults me by calling me lifeless.
You are not showing full situation and you're trying to deceive admins badly

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
What bug abuse I was already on the screen when I clicked on it and then you killed me I don't really see any bug abuse here it might be UB but nothing else.
The panel and forum warriors must be mad that someone it stealing their panels 🤡
And the reviewing admin please ask him for further POV where he OOC-ly insults me by calling me lifeless.
You are not showing full situation and you're trying to deceive admins badly
IC chat isnt ooc, trying to act all decent lol, if you got a problem go make your own report i aint providing shit.

Herboo

Player
Player
IC chat isnt ooc, trying to act all decent lol
But that is nothing related to the situation to call me lifeless or any kind of insults so you are referring to OOC
And you're admitting to doing it so why not show POV or are you scared of getting banned?

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
But that is nothing related to the situation to call me lifeless or any kind of insults so you are referring to OOC
And you're admitting to doing it so why not show POV or are you scared of getting banned?
Fuck off iont got nothing to prove to you :ROFLMAO:

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
I don't see a tag that says "Administrator" next to your name, impersonating admin?
Wtf r u on about stop getting offended Im just telling u that most likely the pov wont get accepted bcs its less then 1min (edited or crop)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom