Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Travis Koboltjaeger
Administrators nickname
Adrian Madero
Date
Apr 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1077684409173553293/1095335619464540200/cachedImage.png

Travis Sessa

Player
Player
Dear Grand Support Team,

I am hereby submitting my formal ban request to resolve the cheating ban placed on my account. First of all, I would like to express my sincere regret for my wrongdoing and emphasize that it was never my intention to violate the game's Terms of Service or Fair Play guidelines.

I recognize that cheating is unacceptable and can negatively impact others' gaming experience. However, I would like to emphasize that my misconduct was a one-time occurrence and I have since learned from my mistakes. I now understand the negative impact cheating has on the game and community and am committed to playing fair and honest in the future.

To show my remorse and to underline my commitment to a fair gaming experience, I have already taken steps to understand the consequences of my wrongdoing. I have carefully studied the rules of the game and the terms of use to ensure that I do not commit any more violations in the future. In addition, I have reconsidered my own attitude towards the game and internalized that fairness and respect towards other players are of paramount importance.

So I kindly ask you to reconsider my situation and consider lifting my ban. I assure you that I have learned the lesson and will change my behavior accordingly. I would like to have the opportunity to actively participate in the game again and to contribute to a positive and fair gaming environment.

I remain at your disposal should any further information or evidence be required to confirm my sincerity and commitment. Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to a positive review of my application. I want to open GrandCoins packs with my friends and have fun with them. I say sorry because i do so shit but i love this server

I want to play with my friend on DE03 and have fun with them I know i do a lot off shit but i thinks its better I hope i get a last chance to play with all my friend maybe 60days and i am happy

Best regards,

travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom