Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GR 3.3 GR 3.1 203406 | GR 3.1 , GR 6.9 148338

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2023
Time of violation
22:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3hPEnwsl68g

Hamed Ahmed

Player
Player
Even on forums you continue toxicity, why would I be jealous? I was looking to purchase your top however you got very disrespectful, and it continues even here! Also, it wasn't an opinion you informed me you paid 200m over market value it was a fact you got scammed by someone if your happy so be it, doesn't give you the right to insult me ESPECIALLY OOC.
do u think everyone its stupid behind you or what ? why u dont show them the full pov when u statred came to us and talking shit after all that you are making your self in the forum u are the calm boy or what ? i think you need a psychiatrist doctor

stackb

Player
Player
do u think everyone its stupid behind you or what ? why u dont show them the full pov when u statred came to us and talking shit after all that you are making your self in the forum u are the calm boy or what ? i think you need a psychiatrist doctor
KEEP in mind administration, this is the same guy who insulted me I am reporting look at him now on forums continuing. Don't try to remove it now I got the screenshot saved for them!

stackb

Player
Player
No body insult you 😂😂💀 you start provoking us show tham the full pov
This is my final time explaining this too you because you don't seem to understand. I provided POV which clearly shows you and your friend breaking the rules, the rule for POV is : "It must be one minute long, or show the entire situation for which I am reporting". This shows everything I am reporting you for. If you'd like to report me for some made up provoking you speak of, please be my guest and stop blowing my post up with insults and off topic comments.

Hamed Ahmed

Player
Player
This is my final time explaining this too you because you don't seem to understand. I provided POV which clearly shows you and your friend breaking the rules, the rule for POV is : "It must be one minute long, or show the entire situation for which I am reporting". This shows everything I am reporting you for. If you'd like to report me for some made up provoking you speak of, please be my guest and stop blowing my post up with insults and off topic comments.
why are u scared to post the full pov ? answer my question

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 203406 will receive punishments for FL in GZ and Mixing
Player 148338 will receive a punishment for OOC Insult

Player 203406 is Mixing saying "game", but its not an OOC insult in my eyes. When he speaks FL I proofed with arabic admin, that he is saying something like "leave him", so he even tries to calm this situation.
Player 148338 is OOC insulting. Yes, we have a new school in the city, but
1) the argument about the new school came from another player,
2) it is obvious to be, that he meant it in an OOC way to be insulting in the conversation.
I do not see sexual harassment, since what I am hearing is "we go there to do bl****** on the teachers",
which is talking about himself, not the threadowner.

The following Forum Accounts will receive punishments for Forum-Violations:
MO1
- Offtopic & Spam
mome fury - Offtopic & Toxicity
King Flash - Offtopic (Not your thread)
Faizan ali - Spam​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom