Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chubo Dela Cruz
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Sep 11, 2023
Time
2 00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ctno43

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
Whole time playing Grand RP wearing the same pants for repping bloods no problem until today saying that the pants im wearing is orange

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
image.png

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
How is that not red or repping bloods? so buying that with grand coins is useless now

in my pov you can see my pants is red than more bloods infront of me and im the one getting Demorgan

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
image.png

So they sent people in demorgan and not even explain to them what the rules they didnt follow
Im asking nicley if he could talk to me and just said to serve my time

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
and not just that he demorgan our hostage because he dont know how to put his hands up the new guy was learning mid rp and he demorgan him and just said ohh that was your hostage like broo this admin never talk to no one if the hostage was just messing around

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello,

I was talking about another person who got punished at store robbery for GHR 1.7, he was wearing orange not red. But, for you the base color of those pants is black not red so its not allowed and it has also been confirmed with Senior Curator of Crime. Also, about that ticket, there was another ticket asking to be unjailed and I meant to send that to him but it sent to you by accident. Apologies for that.

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
Hello,

I was talking about another person who got punished at store robbery for GHR 1.7, he was wearing orange not red. But, for you the base color of those pants is black not red so its not allowed and it has also been confirmed with Senior Curator of Crime. Also, about that ticket, there was another ticket asking to be unjailed and I meant to send that to him but it sent to you by accident. Apologies for that.
thats why when I contacted in admin in game I wanted to talk with you you replied to me serve your time because I want to clear my demorgan thats the problem with you man I dont hate you nothing but like you didnt talk to me and just demorgan me and rudely said to "no serve your time"

Chubo DelaCruz

โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“ โถ๐“…“
Player
so you got me staying in prison for 180 mins so thats it just sorry and nothing happen

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
so you got me staying in prison for 180 mins so thats it just sorry and nothing happen
Punishment is still correct according to server rules with the clothes you were wearing. I only apologized about the ticket as it was miscommunication also what you could have done was asked it there your questions instead of me coming to you as I was busy at that time with the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom