Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin aliza
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Sep 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ElciFCe

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
Hello Dear respected game management.

Firstly, my name is (Kevin Aliza | 170259) and my terminal id is (177384) and I was banned because of those rules but (GR 1.1 and GR 1.4) I already got the penalty long ago and my account was cleared and the problem is already solved as you can see in this forum ** After that I did not break the rules (GR 1.1 and GR 1.4).

I wanted to clarify the limitations of law enforcement rules and standards, and I wonder why I was banned at this particular time. Not all cases are the same, as there are differences from one case to another when violating the laws, and each case is dealt with by your administration as it deems appropriate.

In different cases, the punishment varies according to what it deems appropriate. I got the same punishment again that I was accused of in the past, I will never do it again, I am sure I did not repeat the law GR 1.1 GR 1.4

I certify that I failed to read and understand the laws, and that I violated Law No. 1.8 of this year without intending to benefit from or exploit the laws.

The order was urgent, and was carried out quickly, without me noticing what he had done to me previously, and I am 100% sure that I did not violate Law 1.1 1.4.

From my experience in many games, I know that sooner or later a glitch will be revealed, so if I knew I was wrong, I wouldn't risk putting myself in that situation.

I know he will remain permanently banned under GR rule 1.8 because I made a mistake 6-7 months ago where I transferred $8 million from my end to my main account and I didn't know this rule at that time and I know I should have known that I did and I'm really sorry.

And I created this forum because I really want to be unbanned because I really enjoy being on this server and if you unban me, I promise that this rule or any other rule will never happen again and I will try hard to follow as much of the rules as possible.

Even if my account gets cleared, it will be great as long as I get unbanned or also if my banned party stays banned, that's totally fine.

I supported a lot by donating a lot and spending a lot on my account and you can check this out and I did it because I am diligent in the game no matter how I made mistakes, but my only goal was to own my own business. I owned many houses and vehicles in the past, and I was one of the most prestigious families, and I was the owner of my family in the past. Is it possible that all this was lost due to misunderstanding?
I worked hard and did my best to achieve this
I have always respected everyone, adhered to the morals and principles of public behavior, and stayed away from everything bad. I loved this server, my friends, neighbors, and family, and they loved me. I had some mistakes and complaints. Everyone must make mistakes, but I promised myself after the last time that I would stay away from problems and commit to trying to reach goals, I believe. This is the best servant I have found. I am human, not angels. People make mistakes and there are those who forgive.
We apologize for your anger at us. We need someone to forgive us for our unintentional mistakes

I don't know how to express my dissatisfaction and sadness, as this is the first time I have been blocked for GR 1.8 And this my falt and Mr mazhor i promise i will not repeat any of that i need to do to mach when i will be unban My account has never been a commodity or an account that I can donate to anyone, and I will not waste it or neglect it

Please agree to give me one last chance to complete what we started and realize our ambition in your server.
We promise that this will not happen again in the future
And to you as you see fit in our case, we wish you and your good and mr mazhor i don't have any problem to don't unban me from my another account 177384 but my account 170259 i work hard on it and i get to much donition on it so thank you
Dear Curator of the project Mazhor
Dear respected game management,

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
forum and this the forum i upload it before

take ur action dear mazhor and i hope to be unban i know what i make it its my mistake and in my risk but i promise i will read all rules help me to grow my self again i like ur server and my family so please help me for this time and you will not see this falt again for this rules

Dear Curator of the project Mazhor
Dear respected game management,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom