Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SbakssAtlass
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2023
Time of violation
4:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/my9IpRE2Gxc

SBAKSS

Player
Player
Hello, I was with my friend id : 313884 next to the construction company and he got his family car robbed after he got killed with no demands by id : 196211. And he could not fill the report himself because his pov was off but i was next to him thats why i am filling the report hope my proof is enough for u to punish him for his rule break .

Thanks .

SBAKSS

Player
Player
u had a mic problem nothing of this was heard u have to make sure everythng is working before starting an action also the proof that we didnt hear u beside of the pov is that ur mic icon wasnt shown on the top of ur character so whatever u said we heared nothing .

BetBroski

Player
Player
You can't post on behalf of someone else. Plus you drive right past me in my POV (0:41-0:42)which you conveniently left out of the original. My voice would have been picked up, but you cut it out.

I did not rule break.

SBAKSS

Player
Player
i didnt cut ur voice i cut the clip for two reasosn :
the first was bcs i didnt know u had those type of problems in ur mic and the second bcs what i posted was clearly enough to prove that u didnt give demands before killing us and that was the main reason of my thread but i will post now the second part of the pov as u like .

BetBroski

Player
Player
i didnt cut ur voice i cut the clip for two reasosn :
the first was bcs i didnt know u had those type of problems in ur mic and the second bcs what i posted was clearly enough to prove that u didnt give demands before killing us and that was the main reason of my thread but i will post now the second part of the pov as u like .
You heard my voice when you drove by me. Because you wanted to drive back after giving you demands and seeing your friend get killed means this is not RDM. F8 if you can't hear someone talk, plus you guys are MG.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

With evidence provided I can see demands were given.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom