Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
asdafa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2023
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jf7i3s

Berg Can

Player
Player
Noone has to give demands when you enter the Family House in the last minute with guns and armors. (Check previous forums before reporting)

and also nice self report.

-Metagaming

Ronin Bozo

Player
Player
You're storming into my family home with armor and I'm gonna say hello and welcome ?
Dude, this game has rules and you have to follow the rules. When I came to your house, you had to tell me to stay away from this area, but no one talked to me and you killed me directly.

Ricciardo

Player
Player
Dude, this game has rules and you have to follow the rules. When I came to your house, you had to tell me to stay away from this area, but no one talked to me and you killed me directly.
Okay, we understand, you don't have money, read the rules, it's free, my friend.

AltayScorpion

Player
Player
4 people are doing metagaming, say hello to your family warning west mafia :D
like tell me how its fam warning its only meta gaming also we are not coming as a family, you didnt see any fam clothes you didnt see any family cars, so how its possible to give a warning to fam i m courious about that

Glocky

Player
Player
like tell me how its fam warning its only meta gaming also we are not coming as a family, you didnt see any fam clothes you didnt see any family cars, so how its possible to give a warning to fam i m courious about that
Family members clearly appear on the map

Cheavez Calderon

π™•π™šπ™€π™£π™˜π™§π™šπ™¬
Player
Why did you delete the video you sent as evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom