Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mood emax
Administrators nickname
Zae Mon
Date
Sep 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/IKE28eg

XMOD

Player
Player
hello dear administrators..

I received a band and I don't know why. Knowing that I did not do anything wrong as mentioned in the law, I did not spit or do anything violating, and if the hand raising gesture was something violating, then this is something new that I did not know about. Also, there is no complaint filed against me through FORUM. I hope someone will He teaches me what I did wrong and I want to correct my mistake

thanks dear administrators .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Any Amoral action is forbidden, read about the meaning of Amoral actions and you will see if what you did was wrong or right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom