Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Rahul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2023
Time of violation
13:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M2-wALPqOgk

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
Harbour Event Pov Request
i want to see his from 13:15 to 13:25
some days ago one guy told me to if you reloge in Harbour event zone so you can see every thing from outside of zone.
even you can see parachute spawn location from out side the zone.(so my thinking hes abusing bug)

( Since there is a lot of time remaining to tick in 48Hrs, I am requesting his POV. )

Anshh Gonzalez

Player
Player
Harbour Event Pov Request
i want to see his from 13:15 to 13:25
some days ago one guy told me to if you reloge in Harbour event zone so you can see every thing from outside of zone.
even you can see parachute spawn location from out side the zone.(so my thinking hes abusing bug)

( Since there is a lot of time remaining to tick in 48Hrs, I am requesting his POV. )
Dont u have more than 2 accounts on grand rp? Cause i think u are using more than 2 accounts i got some proof catch u in another forum report i saw u playing with 3 accounts idc if its ur brothers

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
Dont u have more than 2 accounts on grand rp? Cause i think u are using more than 2 accounts i got some proof catch u in another forum report i saw u playing with 3 accounts idc if its ur brothers
u can make froum..and its off topic in thi froum

Lucy Versace

Player
Player
See I found you on the internet Ansh, crying like a shithead

giphy.gif

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
The moment it was requested it wasn't 48 hours yet, of course the message could not reach him in time, but then we will see about that.
It is what it is.
Anymore toxicity/offtopic below this message will get their forum account banned

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Indeed, I saw this after I deleted the footage that has been 48 hours. I did not expect that anyone would post something to the forum
No one EVER delete POV's right after 48 hours ))) NO ONE EVER in 3 YEARS deleted it )) and in ur case u just don't have it and will be punished according to server rules for not providing pov

Provide me POV from yesterday EVENT in DM which was on 13 and will believe been first one whom si waiting exact 48 hours and delete pov and nod doing it once per few Weeks/Months then don't have enough spaces for new pov as all ppl do it

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

Even though the POV was requested very late, it was within the 48 hours.

ID 47024 will receive a punishment for ER1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom