Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apollo Chopper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2023
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yT1YGZWggMM

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
actually You didn't give any countdown to run..or u did not say a word..that make them fear ...I though you guys were simply gun pointing..as it is not even ghetto..so u will not shoot without reason.....

Apollo Outlaw

Player
Player
Look at your excuse, you are running away without opening my mouth, I was trying to figure out who you are.

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
Look at your excuse, you are running away without opening my mouth, I was trying to figure out who you are.
I have problem with my mic...and I tried contacting with my tex...but u ran away when I sent u the text ....so
first u talk ..and let me talk ... don't just run away and say I don't play fear rp

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
You can say " see you on gov" ...but can't give a countdown?.. Ironic bro ...please don't false accuse... I dont have any vengeance with you ...please understand and report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom