Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected CAR THEFT IN GZ, DM IN GZ, GEN RULE 6.13 AND CAR RAMMING | 79206 , 112795 , 83730

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Krooz
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Feb 6, 2022
Time
03:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7jVM1l_oM

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
at this pov they are doing the failrp and i post thered it rejected "Closed.. POV is without audio of the player" this is an clear picture of fail rp they doing even i speak , and those are the guys who ram me to inside to gz , they are also not talking and they are using discord

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
and is full of fail rps if even i talk , idont know why my geforce wont capture sound , and if i use other capture softwares like obs or somthing its also prohibited , they are with full of fail rp and im workin as ems , and icant carry weapons too , pusnish them and please issue compensation

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
and is full of fail rps if even i talk , idont know why my geforce wont capture sound , and if i use other capture softwares like obs or somthing its also prohibited , they are with full of fail rp and im workin as ems , and icant carry weapons too , pusnish them and please issue compensation
+

Liam Jones

Every action has a consequence.
Player
you are talking in-game but your voice is not recorded in the clip if you insulted them admins are right to refuse it but we can't hear your voice so the admin couldn't know you insulted them or you used the n-word or the f-word there is have to be your voice in the clip

Untitled.png

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
you are talking in-game but your voice is not recorded in the clip if you insulted them admins are right to refuse it but we can't hear your voice so the admin co
you are talking in-game but your voice is not recorded in the clip if you insulted them admins are right to refuse it but we can't hear your voice so the admin couldn't know you insulted them or you used the n-word or the f-word there is have to be your voice in the clip

Untitled.png

you are the guy who steel car from the gz your doing frp , why you keep deviate the issue , and you also not talkin in the situation that's clear picture of meta gaming ,

Liam Jones

Every action has a consequence.
Player
I am not deviating from the issue telling you your forum thread is not fully correct and we were talking in-game In that situation as you can see from your pov we did not have to talk so we didn't talk btw it passed 2 days

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There is no Green zone in that POV as i see s nothing wrong.

Rules for filing a complaint:
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;
  • The topic title should briefly describe the essence of the problem and the nickname of the administrator who issued the penalty (otherwise, the checking administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom