Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Suspect ID
25302 aka ID 63
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
3:07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0n636q

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello, I am making this report because this player ID 25302 aka ID 63 (Used the FIB make up changer).

He was having a chat with Ballas and then suddenly decides to bring up Saudi and the past FIB. Families are OOC and not sure why he even mentioned the past FIB and Saudi's and then insulted us saying we had terrible RP etc.

It has been deemed in the past that "Saudi vs Playboy" is OOC as stated on this report - https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1683/post-5389 and then further made known by Mazhor.

"The players are punished for insulting a person because of an OOC conflict." as stated on that report above, he is clearly insulting Saudi's due to this "OOC conflict" and hatred for our family.

We as Saudi's have not even mentioned the words Playboy in a bad way since this report so not sure why he felt the need to bring us up and be toxic slandering the past FIB when it was lead by Alicia. I have also been told and allegedly in Ross's POV of this situation that someone seen, it can be seen in their family chat they was being toxic about Saudi's too until I see this POV I cannot confirm it 100% to be true but yeah.

We have received 2 week bans in the past for saying things such as "Get Black Opium to come get me out of his car" and posting quotes spoken by their members.

Last edited:

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hello, I am making this report because this player ID 25302 aka ID 63 (Used the FIB make up changer).

He was having a chat with Ballas and then suddenly decides to bring up Saudi and the past FIB. Families are OOC and not sure why he even mentioned the past FIB and Saudi's and then insulted us saying we had terrible RP etc.

It has been deemed in the past that "Saudi vs Playboy" is OOC as stated on this report - https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1683/post-5389 and then further made known by Mazhor.

"The players are punished for insulting a person because of an OOC conflict." as stated on that report above, he is clearly insulting Saudi's due to this "OOC conflict" and hatred for our family.

We as Saudi's have not even mentioned the words Playboy in a bad way since this report so not sure why he felt the need to bring us up and be toxic slandering the past FIB when it was lead by Alicia.

We have received 2 week bans in the past for saying things such as "Get Black Opium to come get me out of his car" and posting quotes spoken by their members.
How do you even know its ross, he had a mask even his ID was changed due to make up, your guys are using words such as 'retards' and the n words in the radio chat, and directly saying ross. I don't understand how could you guys even know his name. Isnt this meta gaming?

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
How do you even know its ross, he had a mask even his ID was changed due to make up, your guys are using words such as 'retards' and the n words in the radio chat, and directly saying ross. I don't understand how could you guys even know his name. Isnt this meta gaming?

This is an OOC report, OOCly I knew this was Ross. This has no relevance and not metagaming, maybe you should read the metagaming rule.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Terrible RP is an insult to you? man up. :ROFLMAO:
it's ooc toxicity towards a family. Families are ooc. Saudis vs playboy is ooc and any toxicity with it is also ooc. He blatantly attacked us and was ooc'ly toxic towards us. Don't know if it could be any more plain and simple mate, even more shocking from the leader of the faction, who should be promoting positive relations ooc'ly and be someone the rest of fib can look up to, but seems like that's also been let down too.

Great

Save POV
Player
6.14 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans.

Meep

Player
Player
Admin have EXPLICITLY said that anyone that mentions playboy that is Saudi - is considered OOC toxicity INGAME . Same the other way around. So if a Playboy mentions Saudi, same concept applies. In previous reports, Saudi members have received two week bans for mentioning a member of Playboy in an INGAME situation. It is clearly a toxic comment on all of Saudi as a whole.

Meep

Player
Player
Also , speaking of meta gaming ... Don't you think it's odd to assume that the ballas following you are Saudi ? 🤔

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
He never insulted you directly. He mentioned how your RP (As FIB) was terrible, which on most store robberies it was when it came to hostage situations.

Go look at the linked report where we was all banned for the Ivy situation. I personally said “Tell Black Opium to get me out of the car” or something along them lines, Carlos said nothing and was just there, not quite sure where we directly insulted anyone. But we all got banned for that and denied appeals. Ross randomly decided to specially state Saudi and then proceeds to insult everyone in the family saying we have shit RP. Which is actually insulting considering the amount of effort that certain people put in whilst in FIB. Especially when it came to the behind scenes stuff like case files etc and also when admins ordered Alicia to do specific things for streamers. That shit we had FIB for months and was offered longer terms, such dreadful RP though eh.

I also further believe this to be OOC insults / hate due to seeing Ross’s “dox / any info” list on all our members that was leaked. Not to mention 10 mins prior we just robbed Ross so maybe he was a little upset which deeply upset him and caused his hatred to resurface.

Just gonna let the admins deal with this. Can’t be one thing for us and another for you guys / Playboy.

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. On consideration . Waiting for senior curator of state to have a look at it as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom