Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toprak Nirvana | 72281

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Patrick
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - BST (Server Time)
4. Average online per day - 5-6
5. Your Discord - leadus
6. Your Nickname - Pan Leadus
7. Your ID - 199403
Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-Greetings to all. I'm back and ready to take the reins of a gang once more. Marabunta Grande seems to be in trouble, therefore I want to atone for my previous transgressions and use my leadership abilities to turn the gang around. The gang will be more active and committed to the fights they want to have under my leadership. I'll make it happen this time, so have faith in me.

-Furthermore, I'm committed to giving people a memorable role-playing experience. This means creating immersive events and providing equal opportunities to participate in actions like robbery. I will give everyone engaged my utmost assistance in keeping their commitments, producing a really compelling and enjoyable RP atmosphere.

-Since I previously loved leading gangs (Families for half a term and Bloods deputy for one term), I suppose the next gang leadership I'd like to experience is Marabunta. Due to my prior experience working in the city and at crime scenes, I think I have the potential to be an excellent leader with my past mistakes and recent experience. I have served as a leader and deputy before, and I believe myself to be a responsible individual.
Starting with major events, the ghetto, and turfs, I'll make sure the gang I'm in charge of succeeds in every manner. I want to revamp the crime scene and offer more entertaining activities for both the state and the criminal element.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

-Starting with robbery and hostage scenarios, I would suggest that gangs should be more healthy when it comes to RP as a whole. I've seen a lot of gangs simply powergame the game's regulations, making them harsh and unfair to the opposing team. I would make every effort to ensure that my members have the same degree of RP as members of a legal org. The best advise for improving roleplay is to have a good recruiting protocol and make sure that everyone engaged is aware of all regulations, especially server rules because I've seen too many gangs break up over the simplest of things.

-Make the ghetto livelier, make role-playing in gang vs. LEO situations more healthy. When it comes to gun stores and around the clock, I don't want to be the kind of leader who gives every LEO there 5 seconds. No matter how the scenario turns out, I want to provide appropriate and fair RP on all sides.

-Reduce toxicity to the absolute minimum. Being a person who enjoys competition, I am aware that some events, particularly turfs, can result in intense exchanges. But I'll make sure that the group I'm in charge of has the least amount of toxicity. Being competitive can lead to many potentially toxic circumstances, but my organisation will maintain its integrity and competitive character rather than succumb to the toxic aspect of it.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom