Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfTQopYhS7k

Richard Killa

Player
Player
My other gang members POV is better, but here's my side where the heli landed on bodies in that roof. There's dead bodies on the part they landed on plus VDM another gang member.

Request POV from 133404 if this isnt good enough proof from either bodycam

You can close

Last edited:

Night Shadow

Player
Player
I im 133404 i was the one driving the helicopter i was trying to land safely and one of the Vago's members ran under the helicopter and accidently got hit by the blades. here is my Pov of the event

Keeno Playa

Player
Player
seems like a trend there doing i might have to put up the same thing they did in our store robbery

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
I was at the situation and he didn't meant to crashed into all of you.
If you don't feel free with the forum feel free to cry.
fbi-meme-fbi-open-up-memes.gif

jhon fredrick

jhonn
Player
My other gang members POV is better, but here's my side where the heli landed on bodies in that roof. There's dead bodies on the part they landed on plus VDM another gang member.

Request POV from 133404 if this isnt good enough proof from either bodycam

My other gang members POV - Chopped up
not picking any sides or being rude but i feel like if you camp roof there's no other way to get there unless you take Heli or you climb up later and die

Richard Killa

Player
Player
I im 133404 i was the one driving the helicopter i was trying to land safely and one of the Vago's members ran under the helicopter and accidently got hit by the blades. here is my Pov of the event
There's a dead body on that roof way before you landed. You also landed on a person......

You can close this thread. Im tired of their crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom