Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick Versace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2023
Time of violation
8:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6WXD6k9BiVo

Nick Versace

Player
Player
ID 226904 was at the roof we patched him to rob him as there is no car we told him to put his hands up and he started running into the gz so we killed him then we patched him again and told to follow me because we r taking him out side gz as soon as he got up he started screaming that " U cant rob me in gz let me call my friend " then god "Elson Calipso " came in the situation he(226904) told lie to god about the situation that no one was at the roof and no one was pointing gun on him . Basically, he was gaslighting the whole situation Eventually he ruined the roleplay by doing this.

Calvin Blanc

Player
Player
This is onbehalf of Anshh Warrior | 226904 (His forum acc got a ban) - So the total situation was i did fear rp i know i tried running away im happy to take punishment for fear rp but about deceiving admins i didnt even told elson that they killed me here i just replied they robbing me here in gz as it was gz its still a rule that u cant rob there i even told elson that they killed me at roof and took me here in ur pov we can clearly hear that about deceiving i didnt even told a single thing rest except this .

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
This is onbehalf of Anshh Warrior | 226904 (His forum acc got a ban) - So the total situation was i did fear rp i know i tried running away im happy to take punishment for fear rp but about deceiving admins i didnt even told elson that they killed me here i just replied they robbing me here in gz as it was gz its still a rule that u cant rob there i even told elson that they killed me at roof and took me here in ur pov we can clearly hear that about deceiving i didnt even told a single thing rest except this .

I suppose you did not thoroughly observe it, at 03:23 in the POV that you were alone on the roof with no firearms pointing at you, yet I can clearly see that there were many guns pointed at you. Also, you are correct that you broke Fear RP, BUT that is not the point at this time. The point is that you lied to an administrator in front of him by stating incorrect facts. Which my friend refers to as deceiving administrators.

Ashwin Wayne

Player
Player
ID 226904 was at the roof we patched him to rob him as there is no car we told him to put his hands up and he started running into the gz so we killed him then we patched him again and told to follow me because we r taking him out side gz as soon as he got up he started screaming that " U cant rob me in gz let me call my friend " then god "Elson Calipso " came in the situation he(226904) told lie to god about the situation that no one was at the roof and no one was pointing gun on him . Basically, he was gaslighting the whole situation Eventually he ruined the roleplay by doing this.
Why are you meta gaming?

This is onbehalf of Anshh Warrior | 226904 (His forum acc got a ban)
Its all right that he ran away for his life but ur guys more then 3 started shooting him even it was unscripted gz as it was how you guys were shooting him and with hard metagaming how u guys pointed guns at him and tried robbing or taking him out from gz thats ezy warn for bloods as well

And well when he was going down 2 of ur guys just jumped from the roof which i asked admins is considered as fear rp

ID - 158342 just jumped
ID - 32453 also jumped without fearing
ID - 33693 just shooted in gz

You guys gave demands in gz to move out what else rule breaks you want?

And your whole family was metagaming i can even tell ids who were metagaming

All were metagaming voice can be clearly heard in background about deceiving it wasnt even called deceiving he just called admin and said they trying to rob in gz and he told u guys not admin that guns were pointed on him or no

Chris Versace

Player
Player
Its all right that he ran away for his life but ur guys more then 3 started shooting him even it was unscripted gz as it was how you guys were shooting him and with hard metagaming how u guys pointed guns at him and tried robbing or taking him out from gz thats ezy warn for bloods as well

And well when he was going down 2 of ur guys just jumped from the roof which i asked admins is considered as fear rp

ID - 158342 just jumped

All were metagaming voice can be clearly heard in background about deceiving it wasnt even called deceiving he just called admin and said they trying to rob in gz and he told u guys not admin that guns were pointed on him or no
Where do you see me doing metagaming? xD
I didnt even said anything.

Jarvis James

Player
Player
First of all the guy ran in spite of guns pointed at him, the second thing is he tried to escape from there leaving the RP situation for that he got shot there. Thirdly, upon contacting an administrator, he falsely asserted that no one had aimed firearms at him, using this as an excuse for his flight Furthermore, during an in-game interaction identified by ID 32453, he was instructed to follow to come outside the unscripted green zone and continue the RP situation following medical treatment, but instead, he summoned an administrator to delay the situation. Despite our group's attempts to uphold the RP scenario, the individual failed to cooperate and simply claimed that he was being robbed. If such conduct is not considered misleading, it would be unjust for all parties involved.

Nick Versace

Player
Player

ID - 158342 just jumped

The situation began outside of the GZ, which was certainly dragged in GZ, and then your friend Ansh (who doesn't even have a forum account because he can't control his hands on the keyboard) calls GOD and claims that no one has pointed a gun at him, despite the fact that you can clearly see that he had a gun pointed to his head, i.e deceive admins and did listen and jumped from the stairs.

Moving on, Rakesh Jaat says that specific ids are metagaming by just citing the ids of my family members present in the film without providing necessary proof. Yes, some members were metagaming, but not all. I am willing to face any punishment the administrators deem appropriate. But I still believe that making false allegations and attempting to manipulate facts in front of administrators in order to manipulate the situation in your favor should not be accepted

Last edited:

Lucy Versace

Player
Player
I don't get the point on why is it even allowed that someone else has to post comments on his behalf. If his account is banned then he might just shut up and let the admins handle it, he is banned from forums and that just shows how much rules he follows.

Moreover, the topic of the forum is deceiving admins, so lets just stick to it, if the gang is going to get a warning, then let the leader take care of it, he should be the most concerned authority not anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom