Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syed Wasil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
he scammed me by selling his car when i was buying the car it was upgraded but when i bought it and he started teasing me that see the parts when i saw it was stock only tyres was there then i warned him that, i will post forum against you he told me go post you dont have proof but luckily i have bodycam on then he told me to show me bodycam i showed him the bodycam and then he told me i will return your 1.5 million then i told him ok but then he told me no i will give only 800k i was not having any option other than that so i told him ok then he gave me 800k and he killed me within no time and called his gang and robbed me. Now the point is he gave me half money back but not all i am posting this because you can see whether he needs to get punished now or not its all upon you thanks and i have attached the proofs

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
he is scammed by selling his car when i was buying the car it was upgraded but when i bought it and he started teasing me that see the parts when i saw it was stock only tyres was there then i warned him that i will post forum against you he told me go post you dont have proof but luckily i have bodycam on then he told me to show me bodycam i showed him the bodycam and then he told me i will return your 1.5 million then i told him ok but then he told me no i will give only 800k i was not having any option other than that so i told him ok then he gave me 800k and he killed me within no time and called his gang and robbed me. Now the point is he gave me half money back but not all i am posting this because you can see whether he needs to get punished now or not its all upon you thanks and i have attached the proofs

THis is another proof

Last edited:

ataberk

Player
Player
RAG_Multiler_15.09.2023_13_58_59.png

ataberk

Player
Player
He said 800k, I gave him the money he said and since it is a redzone, I can rob it, it is quite natural
He said that he will not open a forum after giving the money, which means he is cheating and he also threatened me

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
He said 800k, I gave him the money he said and since it is a redzone, I can rob it, it is quite natural
He said that he will not open a forum after giving the money, which means he is cheating and he also threatened me
yes but u didnt give all money back thats 1.5 million u only gave 800k

ataberk

Player
Player
He forces me to take money, but he said 800 thousand, I gave him whatever he said

Syeed_Wasil___112651_-_Discord_15.09.2023_15_11_07.png

ataberk

Player
Player
You threatened me, you have no right to threaten me, threats are prohibited and you tried to negotiate after saying 800k, if I get banned, you will be cheating.

ataberk

Player
Player
the gods will see it was a warning not a threat and i was just asking my money back
You asked for your money and I gave it to you. Because I misunderstood you, I said 1.5m, you said 800k, I gave it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom