Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karga Gun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2023
Time of violation
16:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMs4wTjk58

karga

Player
Player
While entering the event area, person ID 234493 jumped in front of my car and I accidentally hit him. Even though I was late for the event area and he was the one who jumped in front of me, I got out of the car and apologized to him and this can be clearly heard in the video. After apologizing, he shot me from behind as I ran to the field.

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
So whats the problem you using a medkit on me or gimme food if u can run me over when ur healing ur self out of all the spots in the informal u choose me to hit me u see me running around

Emma Lega

Player
Tbh admin if ur giving me punishment this guy deserves a punishment too for vdm or ER 1.2 I didnt even kill this guy

Emma Lega

Player
and + the rule says kill rob etc I didnt kill u u damaged me I damaged u its only fair dont think u can just vdm waist my heals and run away

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Approved

ID 234493 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2

VDM does not seem on purpose as you were just running around and he was driving to there before to park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom