Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved cr + rdm | 59335 | 41476 | 83994 | 87245 | 50549

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
baran_pasa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2023
Time of violation
19:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MRZF3evHp_w

brrbaran_pasa

Player
Player
He shoots without saying pull over, the admin is watching but doesn't punish him, why?
You're sending me to jail for 180 minutes because I didn't give up my gun
I'm not saying this to get me out of jail, I'm calling out to the admins, please be fair.

Anaya69

Player
Player
He shoots without saying pull over, the admin is watching but doesn't punish him, why?
I'm not saying this to get me out of jail, I'm calling out to the admins, please be fair.
Because Gang members Saying you're Friend pull over but is not comply so guys shot and also guy you doing Meta and there is going rp Situation you call police not a admin okay and please learn Some rules.....

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
its highway and we said already but you are just trying to escape with your fam members if we want to stop you we need to do cr but we are not doing hard cr i want to turkish admin to check they are trying to punish us but they got and thats the right thing thanks gn.

TylerLegend

Player
Player
kanka kenara çekmenizi söyledilerse arabanızın önünü kesebilir hatta ateş edebilirler ama bu sekilde cr atarak değil ön keserek.

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
tylercigim bak speak English dont do FL we are not doing CR we are trying to stop him but he is escaping We arent do big or bad CR like do his game unplayable

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 83994 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 59335
will receive a punishment for CR

ID 37592
will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
ID 39605 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
However,
ID 110364 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

No killer ID visible in the provided evidence
and No Id's visible who shot you

Status
Not open for further replies.