Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario kleps

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Mohamed
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :

GMT +3
4. Average online per day :
(5-8)hours
5. Your Discord
90ki
6. Your Nickname
Mario vandals
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1-SAHP was my home and my very first legal organization that i got experience and fun, i have been hc in SAHP multiple under many leaders which gave me huge experience from the most successful terms - also i got huge experience in legal orgs (SAHP-LSPD-FIB-NG) which allows me to lead and control SAHP and make successful term

2- I got enough experience from being normal or hc in legal orgs and willing to have the chance to lead my favorite org which is SAHP and my previous experience , activity , kindness will help me through this new journey

3-i am willing to improve the SAHP through time as in previous terms it wasnot that good and active , so i am looking forward to motivating and making SAHP and CIVILS interested in joining SAHP and helping in improving the ORG

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1- i am willing to improve the rp and return its meaning to SAHP as troopers recently just join to afk or grinding GRAND TICKETS which is unacceptable to join this huge ORG and not helping in improving it , we must provide decent rp situations to all players

2- favourism ruined the enjoyment of multiple troopers in the org as some getting unfair ranks and filling hc positions without a proper reason , so i am willing to remove it and make a fun fair experience to all troopers

3- i am willing to provide my experience to all new-comers in the server or new to law enforcement side of the city

4- also departments work in the previous terms was kinda dead and only asking for bonuses without doing proper work , so from my side i won't allow that to happen in my term and also carefully choosing the right HODS

5- i am willing to make 2 successful terms following ic and ooc rules as i can

6- i am willing to have the best , active and most efficient departments that i have witnessed in my previous terms in all legal orgs

DEPARTMENTS

HRT : HRT is a must for every org and with the right and good leaders of the departments it will help to choose the right individuals and train them to be the best LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICERS

SWAT : SWAT is one of the best departments in the legal orgs side but i didnot have the right leaders so it was kinda useless , so i am willing to return it to its glory

IA : IA has the same importance as HRT as it must be active always aware and careful about any internal corruptions or ooc rule breaks as 6.3 ..etc and report it to curators

HWP : HWP is special as its the only department from its kind . HWP main duty is to control highway and air and its units must be the best drivers and pilots of the city
PR : PR is important to make events to civilians and make them interested to change their way to Legal orgs

UC : UC is important to help FIB collect evidences and make cases and raids on gangs or crime families

RANKING
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief
25. Deputy Chief
24. US Marshal
23. District Attorney
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Lieutenant