Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect Verlice

:)
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Aren
2. Your Age - 21
3. Time Zone - GMT+03:00
4. Avarage Online Per Day - 10 - 11 Hours
5. Your Discord : aren8825
6. Your Nickname - Suspect Affetmezz
7. Your ID - 282396

Additional Information
1. Leader of The Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1- First of all i have all a lot of experience in gangs, i worked with great leaders as underdeputy and deputy. I've seen a lot and gained experince. I have experience and i've done a lot of leadership at gang events. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. We can achieve great things with my teammates my term and stay on top in event.

2- Because, i saw everyting what is wrong with what is incorrect. That's why i will complete my term in a faultless and professional way.

3- I want to leader. I am confident in myself and i want to do these things under my leadership. My aim is to complete it in a professional way.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- We will always be active in the event, hostage and fz. We will stick to the rules. We gonna win without rulebreaks. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules.

4. My goals

activity in event and ghetto without rulebreaks
every hour max spray profit
%100 Turf

Thank you for reading
Regards
Suspect Affetmezz

nickcho

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Aren
2. Your Age - 21
7. Your ID - 282396

Additional Information

1- First of all i have all a lot of experience in gangs, i worked with great leaders as underdeputy and deputy. I've seen a lot and gained experince. I have experience and i've done a lot of leadership at gang events. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. We can achieve great things with my teammates my term and stay on top in event.

2- Because, i saw everyting what is wrong with what is incorrect. That's why i will complete my term in a faultless and professional way.

3- I want to leader. I am confident in myself and i want to do these things under my leadership. My aim is to complete it in a professional way.

1- We will always be active in the event, hostage and fz. We will stick to the rules. We gonna win without rulebreaks. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules.

4. My goals

%100 Turf

Thank you for reading
Regards
Suspect Affetmezz
Good luck with the apply bro 💪💪💪

Sokon Daz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Aren
2. Your Age - 21
7. Your ID - 282396

Additional Information

4. My goals

%100 Turf

Thank you for reading
Regards
Suspect Affetmezz
+
Good player/person, Hopefully you get it 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom