Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved META GAMING , POWER GAMİNG | 244550,241810

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melisa Murphy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/x3QPW8KlpYQ

dodo venus

Player
Player
I'm asking my friend for information to see if anything will happen if I do this.
you called me five four and you squeezed and you did something wrong, I pulled a gun, that's right but I didn't shoot you with a gun, you called me five four and you squeezed

Last edited:

Alonem._.

Melisa Murphy / UnderGround Family Leader
Player
you called me five four and you squeezed and you did something wrong, I pulled a gun, that's right but I didn't shoot you with a gun, you called me five four and you squeezed
When I said four, your friend pointed the gun at me and I shot you and I didn't give you leave and you tried to shoot me with a shotgun.

kasiwazerr

Player
Player
When I said four, your friend pointed the gun at me and I shot you and I didn't give you leave and you tried to shoot me with a shotgun.
while giving leave, you killed my friend by saying five to four to my friend first, so I tried to shoot you, and you killed my friend.

Alonem._.

Player
I said 'three cucuz', your friend pulled a gun and I fired, I didn't have to say 'three, two, one', he didn't accept what I said.

kasiwazerr

Player
Player
I said 'three cucuz', your friend pulled a gun and I fired, I didn't have to say 'three, two, one', he didn't accept what I said.
You talk to your friend behind your back and without counting 5 seconds, you shoot my friend.

Alonem._.

Player
If you look at the 9th second of the video, you can see it. If you want, call the Turkish admin. We are not doing anything related to meta. Don't worry and please don't come to this topic again. He always says the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom