Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsync

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Deepankar Rastogi
  2. Your age - 17
  3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
  5. Your Discord - deepankar.
  6. Your Nickname - Kozi Wardon
  7. Your ID - 27183
Additional information
  1. Leader of Marabunta
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1: Vast Experience in Organized Crime

I bring a wealth of experience to the table, having served as both a high-ranking member and deputy within various legal and illegal organizations. My journey through the ranks has honed my leadership skills and understanding of the dynamics of the server. I believe that this experience positions me as the ideal candidate to lead our organization to new heights, utilizing my knowledge to foster a well-coordinated and successful gang.

Reason 2: Dynamic Roleplay Events

With my leadership skills, you can expect a steady stream of events. The events, including store robberies and Fort Zancudo raids, It will not only infuse excitement but also encourage active participation from all members. I am dedicated to bring thrilling experiences that will keep everyone engaged and eager to contribute their creativity and skills to our gang's activities.

Reason 3: Building a Tight-Knit Community

If I get the leadership role, I have plans to rally my friends and family members to join our organization, "MARABUNTA." This influx of dedicated individuals will allow us to focus on a range of gang-related activities, such as clandestine, battleship, submarine, vehicle theft, gang turf wars, and store robberies. Together, we will establish our dominance and make a lasting impact.

3.Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.

Regular Rank Ups and Recognition:
I am committed to instituting regular rank-up ceremonies within our gang, mirroring the practices of legal organizations. This will provide members with a sense of accomplishment and encourage their dedication to our cause. Publicly recognizing their contributions during these ceremonies will foster and inspire others to excel in roleplay.

Financial Incentives for Active Participation: To keep the roleplay excitement at its peak, I will implement a system of regular profits and bonuses. Active members who actively participate in events and missions will receive Big Bonus rewards. For instance, attending clandestine or battleship events will earn members substantial bonuses, encouraging their consistent involvement.

Extra Bonuses for Event Participation: In addition to regular bonuses, I will introduce an incentive system rewarding those who attend events. For example, successfully participating in a clandestine event will earn members with top ranks a 15k bonus, while joining a Fort Zancudo raid will result in a 10k bonus. These additional incentives will inspire our gang members to actively participate in various activities, strengthening our presence on the server.

Fair and Effective Discipline: Instead of hasty rank demotions, I propose the implementation of a strike system. A member who violates our gang and server rules will receive a single strike as a warning. If a member accumulates three strikes, they will be blacklisted from the organization. This approach ensures that discipline is maintained fairly and transparently while allowing members a chance to learn from their mistakes.

💙 THANKS FOR READING AND CONSIDERING 💙

Eternal Balenciaga

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Deepankar Rastogi
  2. Your age - 17
  3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
  5. Your Discord - deepankar.
  6. Your Nickname - Kozi Wardon
  7. Your ID - 27183
Additional information
  1. Leader of Marabunta
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1: Vast Experience in Organized Crime

I bring a wealth of experience to the table, having served as both a high-ranking member and deputy within various legal and illegal organizations. My journey through the ranks has honed my leadership skills and understanding of the dynamics of the server. I believe that this experience positions me as the ideal candidate to lead our organization to new heights, utilizing my knowledge to foster a well-coordinated and successful gang.

Reason 2: Dynamic Roleplay Events

With my leadership skills, you can expect a steady stream of events. The events, including store robberies and Fort Zancudo raids, It will not only infuse excitement but also encourage active participation from all members. I am dedicated to bring thrilling experiences that will keep everyone engaged and eager to contribute their creativity and skills to our gang's activities.

Reason 3: Building a Tight-Knit Community

If I get the leadership role, I have plans to rally my friends and family members to join our organization, "MARABUNTA." This influx of dedicated individuals will allow us to focus on a range of gang-related activities, such as clandestine, battleship, submarine, vehicle theft, gang turf wars, and store robberies. Together, we will establish our dominance and make a lasting impact.

3.Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.

Regular Rank Ups and Recognition:
I am committed to instituting regular rank-up ceremonies within our gang, mirroring the practices of legal organizations. This will provide members with a sense of accomplishment and encourage their dedication to our cause. Publicly recognizing their contributions during these ceremonies will foster and inspire others to excel in roleplay.

Financial Incentives for Active Participation: To keep the roleplay excitement at its peak, I will implement a system of regular profits and bonuses. Active members who actively participate in events and missions will receive Big Bonus rewards. For instance, attending clandestine or battleship events will earn members substantial bonuses, encouraging their consistent involvement.

Extra Bonuses for Event Participation: In addition to regular bonuses, I will introduce an incentive system rewarding those who attend events. For example, successfully participating in a clandestine event will earn members with top ranks a 15k bonus, while joining a Fort Zancudo raid will result in a 10k bonus. These additional incentives will inspire our gang members to actively participate in various activities, strengthening our presence on the server.

Fair and Effective Discipline: Instead of hasty rank demotions, I propose the implementation of a strike system. A member who violates our gang and server rules will receive a single strike as a warning. If a member accumulates three strikes, they will be blacklisted from the organization. This approach ensures that discipline is maintained fairly and transparently while allowing members a chance to learn from their mistakes.

💙 THANKS FOR READING AND CONSIDERING 💙
+

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Congratulations
You have been selected for Marabunta interview!

The interview will take place on 19.09.2023 at 15:30ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
NOTE: Failing to attend interview on time it will lead to reject your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom