Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Sayanhya Das
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: bhaskarbose_ztg13
6. Your Nickname: Sayani Roy
7. Your ID: 10334

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of: Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As a Lifeinvader member, I've seen firsthand the enormous potential that our group possesses. I'm driven by an uncompromising desire to lead and guide Lifeinvader's expansion into new realms.
  • I will work to keep Lifeinvader at the forefront of media innovation, catching our audience's attention in fascinating new ways.
  • I am committed to creating a motivated and engaged team that excels in their respective roles. I’ve fostered these values since I joined Lifeinvader in En3, Working closely with Nyx's exceptional HC team as an intern,
  • I want to be a leader because I am dedicated to building an amazing team in Lifeinvader where people can work in a friendly, quiet environment and excel in their sectors. Since joining Lifeinvader in En3, I've worked hard to instill these beliefs in myself. From Josh's to Minxy's terms, I laid the groundwork for my current Interim Deputy today. Because of my work ethic and readiness to work in any sector when assistance was required, I swiftly rose through the ranks. Because of my triple hat and high command experience, I was able to accept the Interim Deputy job, and I am certain that I will complete a successful term with my devoted, skilled, and focused team.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Creative Team

Prior to my present temporary interim leadership post, I was the Department Director of the Creative Team. In reality, I was one of the first Department Directors to be hired under Carlo Russo's tenure. During my current stint as DD, our team has breathed new life into the creative department by expanding the number of high-quality events and roleplaying opportunities throughout the workplace.
I am proud to have an excellent team of professionals who specialize in events, posters, video production, and CNN and television writing. We worked closely with LSPD/FIB to organize crowd control and security for these events, which helped us stay on schedule. We recently introduced Guest Judges from different organizations to our events to widen our relationship to the community. Work-life balance is critical to me and my HC team. So I put the Company Retreat experience into action! This includes hosting a Li-sponsored community event, to de-stress and rejuvenate after working our events. It's also an excellent marketing tool for Lifeinvader!

Ads Team

Our HC team as a whole just concluded that the ads examinations and training method were subpar. We realized that something had to change in order to strengthen the Ads Department. We've been collaborating closely with the advertisements team's Department Director, Ralph Cook. He single-handedly implemented a new four-phase training and assessment system for present and future employees! My goal is to establish a nice and engaging environment in our Ads Meeting room for staff to hang out and help each other while receiving team-building training. I recall my first job in advertising. I’m also proud to announce that we have found and eleminated leaks for Ads Exam from our Org . Their new responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, supervising the test process, teaching new ad team applicants, maintaining the staff database, and assisting with spotting.mistakes, issuing warnings/suspensions.

Journalism Team

The Journalism team has a special place in my heart because I run a news agency in my spare time and can relate things to make them more effective. Although this department is sometimes overlooked, I am proud to state that it is one of the most enthusiastic and strong teams to date. Kiana Kasalana, the department's newly elevated HOD, is in charge. They've built the staff from the ground up, and their enthusiasm for excellent journalism shines through!

Collective Goals:
  • Structure, uniformity, and organization could be improved.
  • Continue to assemble a talented staff. Strength in numbers is essential!
  • Bring back the daily news, possibly with weather predictions.
  • Make training videos that spell out the department's requirements for quality content creation.
  • Create a relationship with the community to demonstrate that we are a trustworthy news source!

To summarize, I believe I am an addition to the organization and will do whatever it takes to re-establish Lifeinvader. It comes easy to those who live, breathe, and sleep everything Lifeinvader. My ohana and second home has become the Li team... It wouldn't be any other way for me.

Thank you for reading my Applications,
Sayani Roy | 10334
bhaskarbose_ztg13

Mystic Bhai

Player
Player
+1 great leading skills and good behaviour with all staffs. I was under her in Life Invader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom