Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yusuf_catalbas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17a-EFmGD0

Paul John

Player
Player
•there was a situation ongoing
•u got out from the car with a gun so I thought u were also gona shoot what u except we to think if u have a gun outside ???
And ur friend also were shooting u can se his gun down there 👀

Miellat

Hub Team
Player
If you don't know what metagaming is, this is not the end of us.
I guess you don't know what metagaming is either, if you read the rules again you will understand.
metagaming is in-game location, not out-of-game conversations my friend, we would appreciate it if you read the rules again.

Paul John

Player
Player
after losing a raid you cannot prolong this event and do rdm.
Haha u guys came raid when we were sleeping and when we came back to raid you,u guys literally were afraid and bought immunity. And some of ur guys were bitchtaking while we were at your house and then u guys only started the situation!!!
And we cant do anything for Skill issues that u guys have cuz 10 of u were grounded just by 3 peeps from RENEGADEZ.

Last edited:

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
If you don't know what metagaming is, this is not the end of us.
I guess you don't know what metagaming is either, if you read the rules again you will understand.
metagaming is in-game location, not out-of-game conversations my friend, we would appreciate it if you read the rules again.
Go and check it again IMG-0275 hosted at ImgBB
Using VolP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo
to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Btw U know us VID-20221030-WA0040(0).mp4 🤣🤣

Paul John

Player
Player
You are clearly doing rdm, there is no need to prolong it in vain
There is no need to cry here after getting grounded due to skill issues
This shit is funny af
Take situation. Die in that Situation. Report Forum saying RDM RDM 🤣

not me

Player
Player
I put the gun down
  • First of all brother you are entering a situation where going on and in your pov also it is clear that many of your friends are dead and still you got out of the car with a gun.If you dont want get involved in the situation you should not got out of the car.
  • And after you are saying that you can stop an ongoing situation by putting your gun away and the opponent should stop shooting That's great.

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
Check your pov, clearly you can hear the sound of lmg first before id 58683 shot, that means your 2 frnds were firing at him (check minimap) and you were holding a gun in hand. xD
So if its RDM, then both of your friends will get it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom