Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Avi Jones
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
11:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PQOBu2O09BU

Avi

Player
Player
So they were robbing me and all was good but then when i dropped my some guns my hands settled down again because we have to press escape so this guy searched me while my hands were down, i was putting my hands up again when he said " I'm searching you again " but he was in hurry he didnt wait for me to put my hands up

Last edited:

Thatssking

Player
Player
This guy cut the video when his hands were up and them he put them down making it look like I searched him when his hands were down. I am player 3743 by the way and also I let him know that I was searching him and even in the beginning I told him to put his hands up and he did and then put them down. I didn’t non rp search him I actually roleplayed my part and this guy just cuts the video and reports while he cuts out the part where his hands were up.

(Let him show you the whole video clip because clearly this is cut out to make me look bad)

Avi

Player
Player
Provide the full video clown.
i will only drop the video part when he searched me why would i drop the whole video (you should be careful while robbing people )

Last edited:

Thatssking

Player
Player
i will only drop the video part when he searched me why would i drop the whole video
Your hands were literally up and you put them down to make me look bad. Stop playing dumb and show the whole clip so admins can really see what happened.

Avi

Player
Player
Your hands were literally up and you put them down to make me look bad. Stop playing dumb and show the whole clip so admins can really see what happened.
you should check if my hands are down or up and give demands to put hands up every time you search and i was putting my hands up again but you were so in hurry you did the mistake

Thatssking

Player
Player
you should check if my hands are down or up and give demands to put hands up everytime you search

I am not going to argue with you. You have the whole clip but refuse to show the whole thing so at the end of the day admins will decide.

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • U could cut the video,if u have full video make report again.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom