Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick_Hunter
Suspect ID
174142 - 263092
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rbip5gSPRRE

Weiqs

Player
Player
They shoot me without demand. They have to give demand first but they kill me without demand.

Devaster Singh

Senior Curator of Media | Curator of NG
Senior Administrator
Show full pov you already killed our 2 people

Weiqs

Player
Player
No i didnt kill any of you guys and also there wasn't anyone.,prove it. My clip program only records the past 1 minute. look at my armor health bro how we can fight ? my armor ammo is 100. u kill me without demand u have to give demand.

Hamza Halil

Player
Player
I heard in radio u were killing our fam members for solar and I came but I didn't shoot u or anything I didn't do RDM

Weiqs

Player
Player
u lying if you ask why thats the answer if im killing anyone (im not killing anyone) how they say someone kill me ???? u are saving ur family member. guys u have to give demand this is your fault

Hamza Halil

Player
Player
u lying if you ask why thats the answer if im killing anyone (im not killing anyone) how they say someone kill me ???? u are saving ur family member. guys u have to give demand this is your fault
I didn't shoot u and I didn't do RDM its in your small POV also

Weiqs

Player
Player
OK you didnt shoot me. But your friend did. Without demand And also your friend mercy kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom