Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dot bio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2023
Time of violation
0:09
Proofs
https://streamable.com/40kzq9

Big_Rach

The baddest of them all
Player
Show full POV, you ran from gunpoint and also went to enter a house to escape RP? And you report me for it? Okay...

dotbio

Player
Player
Show full POV, you ran from gunpoint and also went to enter a house to escape RP? And you report me for it? Okay...I
You go ahead and show the full POV, i started recorded when you rammed into me just sitting in the driveway, VDM'ing. Which is why you can see damage on the back of my car and not front. You're lucky i wasnt recording then or you would have demorgan for even longer.
You were in the wrong here. I dont know what you're getting at trying to respond to me

Big_Rach

The baddest of them all
Player
You go ahead and show the full POV, i started recorded when you rammed into me just sitting in the driveway, VDM'ing. Which is why you can see damage on the back of my car and not front. You're lucky i wasnt recording then or you would have demorgan for even longer.
You were in the wrong here. I dont know what you're getting at trying to respond to me
That aint what happened lmfao!

I did not do that and you know it.
I don't have POV but you started it.

dotbio

Player
Player
That aint what happened lmfao!

I did not do that and you know it.
I don't have POV but you started it.
bro what? i have text messages i was sending at that exact time. You mad I was recording. Where is your POV to back up your pos claim?

dotbio

Player
Player
Show full POV, you ran from gunpoint and also went to enter a house to escape RP? And you report me for it? Okay...
RDM is not a rp scenerio either. You gonna show your pov or what.?
i'd love to see u get banned for vdm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom