Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gyp
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
11:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FTkgPJl8Whg

zakhar asli

Player
Player
I killed this guy and he got mercykilled as you can see in the video you can put it in slow-motion to see it clearly then he came back after he died + he is not wearing 51% gang colors.
Proof:
unknown.png
its not full video . u need full video maybe he get revived there is no video for he get full killed.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
to be honest i like to argue with you guy cause your so dumb cause you act like you didnt do nothing wrong

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
that guy just said "dont go far from me Jhonny" explain how is that metagaming , did he say finish me or something like you said to your boys cause you had an LMG or what?

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence where it clearly shows that ID 5660 was finished .
I will be unlocking the thread , but if I see anybody except Danzell or ID 5660 respond to this thread you will be muted on the forums for a good amount of time. If possible , could ID 5660 provide their POV of this situation ?

You have 6 hours to respond with further evidence

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player

I will be unlocking the thread , but if I see anybody except Danzell or ID 5660 respond to this thread you will be muted on the forums for a good amount of time. If possible , could ID 5660 provide their POV of this situation ?

As you can see on the other clip someone shot to the the bugatti so they can finish him cause he had lmg on him and in this clip you can check the time that no one get disappeared in 1min and this guy said they revived me while he came back from hospital with a rental (NLR).
This is proof that he wasnt there after they shot the bugatti :

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I would like to see full uncut POVs of the entire situation from both IDs 6541 and 5660.

You will both have 12 hours to provide these POVs.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
Hello.

I would like to see full uncut POVs of the entire situation from both IDs 6541 and 5660.

You will both have 12 hours to provide these POVs.
So first of all i didnt show my full pov cause there was someone shouting for a revive .

This guy said he got revived and he didnt cause they finished him (you can clearly see it on your right keep an eye on the bugatti) and he came back with a rental as you can see in the other clip so thats NLR as well.

This is my full pov :

Alex Hoang

Player
Player

unfortunately that I dont have pov of this situation.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
So first of all i didnt show my full pov cause there was someone shouting for a revive .

This guy said he got revived and he didnt cause they finished him (you can clearly see it on your right keep an eye on the bugatti) and he came back with a rental as you can see in the other clip so thats NLR as well.

This is my full pov :
you played urself with this video my guy :ROFLMAO:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Regarding your original complaint, there is no visual evidence of the person who killed ID 5660, so I cannot punish any players regarding this incident.
My question is about who you are speaking to in your video? How are you communicating with them as I see no radio or any microphones appearing above anyone's heads.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Hello.

Regarding your original complaint, there is no visual evidence of the person who killed ID 5660, so I cannot punish any players regarding this incident.
My question is about who you are speaking to in your video? How are you communicating with them as I see no radio or any microphones appearing above anyone's heads.
He is speaking to mr jason/marks jason(id:14014). I know the voice because he is my ex family member,have encountered him quite a lot of times inside the city,we shared numbers and also i know his way of speaking.

Ps. Never meta gamed about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom