Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mr random
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Mar 1, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/929962218785742909/940580557354569738/IMG_20220208_173222.jpg

Mr Random

Blocked
Blocked

I would like to say something about this post mentioned above.

First of it was written in leader rule 3.1 which was for IC leader, that leader can't play another server and there is a difference between leader and Admin so your excuse makes no sense . And even though that was rule for Admin that they can't play in another server , that server isn't launched yet.so there is no question about playing in that .

And he got banned for server disrespect , I don't think his message in another discord was server disrespect , it was just opinion which is same as many players of GRP. About GR 6.16. and it isn't written in any rule that you can not give your opinion about rule in any another server.

And he got banned for staying in another project's Discord. There were many people who were in that server , I will attach proofs here.

after he got removed all of these has left that server cause you made that rule after he got removed.
After seeing all these proof if you still thinks you are unbiased ban this all too far staying in another project's discord . i know you are not gonna do that cause your server gonna fk up. and if you check all admins now most of them will be in their respective family discord which i think its not allowed as an admin. will you gonna ban them all too.

you rejected his appeal since he has leaked admin info it can understandable , which he shouldn't have . but if you going to ban someone for staying in another project's discord. anyone gonna loose your mind. and i am not here for taking his side or appealing his ban.

if any admins who is watching this forum and i post your SS , i have nothing personal with you.

after all of these i think the curator of project who has more than 10 servers under his control he is just way too insecure about the server which haven't been released yet that you need to keep spies

For the admins if you are admin in his server it doesn't mean he can control your personal discord or personal life its your wish that you need to play in which server. And it isn't first time any admin got removed. yesterday was his turn . maybe you can be next.

and about lebron's explanation , ADMINS ARE NOT YOUR EMPLOYEES , You need them to control your server cause you 2 or 3 people with green name in discord cant handle all servers . About representing your server No one cares about any admins of your server out side GRP and they will be treated as same as normal player on their server so they are not representing you. I know some Lvl 2 or lvl 3 admins are gonna react laughing on this post cause they need promotion which you will not going to give if they don't lick your ass.

Napal Or Any developer watching this i would like to say you have made one of the best server (in Features). don't let it ruin by some admins who thinks they are real god.

and i know after this my forum account going to ban cause you can't take constructive criticism , you need learn that.

Mr Random

Blocked
Blocked
i know if someone gives you constructive criticism in discord , even though it was for making server better , you will give mute or ban to them. cause you can not handle truth.
and please start care about player base rather than money cause in the end they are the people who make you famous.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I just want to express my opinion in this complaint. I cannot see a single date on your proofs and when you took those screenshots. As far as I know you are not related to the situation as you did not mention your name or id. In those screenshots that you have posted you state after them that "after he got removed all of these has left that server cause you made that rule after he got removed".

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Bye bye kid. Read the rule again
3.1 Play on other RP / RPG projects for GTA V and SAMP, holding any position (leader, admin, etc.)
BTW I can see who are you
1644331582656.png

Being an admin discussing in other RP project discord. Idk what did you think in that moment. But it's your problems if you don't know rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom