Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angel Victor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1MzKRRJyX-I

lattehamsi

Player
Player
1. I request dear admins to request the before of the video. If you are aware, when the recording is entered, the friend with ID 306792 is lying dead.
2.Why did this friend die and why did this war start?
3.If you examine it in detail, they are taking the matter to their side.
4.and 234405 idli friend hits my car to provoke and the friend understands but doesn't show it, so why?
5.This video is one-sided, dear administrators, I would like to ask you to request the previous continuous side of the video as well.

NOT:To prevent the incident from taking longer, I shot both parties, then I calmed down, revived both parties, and sent them away. I accept this crime.

Last edited:

Mark Vulture

Player
Player
ahahahah I'm laughing because we were in the panel raid at that moment and you made so many role mistakes that most of the people in the video will get banned

Leon Hub

Player
Player
Whatever the pov looks like, you can prove that it has happened before.
And I wasn't at the event, I didn't even enter RP, show me the proof of that with you then.

Also, the rule mistakes you made seem to be very good and if you have your own defense, please show your pity. Since it has nothing to do with me, I can easily say it, please post your defense video.

lattehamsi

Player
Player
Whatever the pov looks like, you can prove that it has happened before.
And I wasn't at the event, I didn't even enter RP, show me the proof of that with you then.

Also, the rule mistakes you made seem to be very good and if you have your own defense, please show your pity. Since it has nothing to do with me, I can easily say it, please post your defense video.
Thank you for your understanding brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom