Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mira Calipso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2023
Time of violation
20:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4Z9W7Pw0AQ8

Jack calipso

Player
Player
Person is also laughing in the pov showing no remorse clearly doing it on purpose pov

clearly shows another person bidding as soon as he killed me asw

main pov corrupted only have this much of sit hopes its enough for gods to decide :D

Jack calipso

Player
Player
also should be noted person is a leo doing murder eg corruption whitout bio off duty

Jack calipso

Player
Player
also as stated main file broke only have a delayed shadow that caugth this as the earliest point

tho pov show clear pov of sit rdm were bidding last 5 min on abibas pants so prev pov would not have helped

rb is clear person is also a leo wich would be corruption anyhow due to sahp not having the fiblike ability/permison to act off duty

Pedro Crimson

Ex Gov Chief of Staff /Ex Chief of Staff SAHP
Player
also as stated main file broke only have a delayed shadow that caugth this as the earliest point

tho pov show clear pov of sit rdm were bidding last 5 min on abibas pants so prev pov would not have helped

rb is clear person is also a leo wich would be corruption anyhow due to sahp not having the fiblike ability/permison to act off duty
First, you claimed that your point of view was corrupted, and now you're saying it's not. It's surprising how you're contradicting yourself, which might give the impression that you're not being truthful with the admins. It was just a joke, and it could have been resolved like mature individuals. Instead, you chose to waste the admins' time.

Jack calipso

Player
Player
First, you claimed that your point of view was corrupted, and now you're saying it's not. It's surprising how you're contradicting yourself, which might give the impression that you're not being truthful with the admins. It was just a joke, and it could have been resolved like mature individuals. Instead, you chose to waste the admins' time.
you fuck around u find out

Jack calipso

Player
Player
also since u can,t read i said i only have my replay working my normal recording corrupted as i said :D

Pedro Crimson

Player
Nah it's all good stabbing family member that are doing a joke with you in the back like that

Kittykatlu

Player
Player
saying he is an officer doesn't mean anything he is in civilian clothes shotting you. its only a rdm?

Pedro Crimson

Player
Also If i instatly patched you up like you wanted me to do that would be powergaming cuz you was under the car i had to move it first to pach you up

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

pov is too short , please provide a longer pov and make a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom