Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Serkan İLHAN
2. Your age--: 30
3. Time zone--: GMT+3 (Turkey)
4. Average online per day--: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord--: venommghost
6. Your Nickname--: Venom Red
7. Your ID--: 296152

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I was in marabunta gang and i know all the rp and rules of Gang . also joined all the event and im following rules of events. I will become good leader of Marabunta Grande

b) I keep my game clean .i have clean records and logs..i did not take any warning all my rp life..

c) The best choice of marabunta grande leadership is me because of my leadership. I have good communication skill and i have good relationship with citizen

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Interviews: First of important thing is interviews for gang crew . Important thing is choice of gang member .

2. Events: Secondly important thing is RP life of state. for example store robbery FZ raids, gun store robbery etc.

3. In Ghetto RP: when the hostage taking situation and ghetto robbery rules must be following rp.

4.Turf Area : Gang member must be join turf area and protect the areas.

5. Spray areas and sharing profits for gang members.

6. Arena training : I will choose my deputys and high commands about aiming and i will test them from arena

7. I will not accept toxic citizen as a gang member . If I take leadership , ı will keep clean my game as long as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom