Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-4 To 6 hours weekend 12 hrs +

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 2405

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I am excited to apply for the leadership position at FIB. I hold deep respect for the organization's exceptional work on the server. I have been fortunate enough to serve in FIB for three terms and have held a high command position in each one. Additionally, I have gained valuable experience serving as a deputy in NG three times, LSPD once, and SAHP once, and have held high command positions in almost all of these organizations.

My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as an agent. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure FIB has all of its issues fixed and has a stable department system. I would like to be remembered as the FIB Leader who had the most enjoyable and chill term in the server's history.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of FIB rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
There is the Mobile Task Force department tasked with being the most experienced form of FIB eliminating all crime and arresting the most wanted criminals of the city and generally carrying out heavy operations against all form of crime.

There is the HRT Department making sure new officers are being recruited and dealing with internal affairs in a way they are a mix of the old FTO and IA Departments, But they are more up to date and can insure all officers have been trained and there is no corruption within the PD.

There is the DEA department they are tasked with locating and destroying illegal substances and they are organizing the Drog Busts with other organizations.
UCA is The Under Cover Agents department they are tasked with filling up the evidence roster about all of the criminal organizations while being undercover and they are organizing the Busts with other organizations. It is also quite important that these units keep a low profile.

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom